+ Reply to Thread

Country Club Sirmoy Roy

Country club is one of the fraud company in india. They Tell customers to adopt 10 years membership in huge amount and charge them on the table but do not give the facilities they asked . No Gym trainer . No facility of bathing and streaming all wrong commitments are there. I have taken there membership in 1 Lack for 10 years . But As MR. SIRMOY Roy asked nothing was like that. He is fraud cheater . He is one of the stupid person.

Country club - Scam and Fraud

Country club is one of the fraud company in india. They Tell customers to adopt 10 years membership in huge amount and charge them on the table but do not give the facilities they asked . No Gym trainer . No facility of bathing and streaming all wrong commitments are there. I have taken there membership in 1 Lack for 10 years . But As MR. SIRMOY Roy asked nothing was like that. He is fraud cheater . He is one of the stupid person.

Fraud Cheater and Scamer Country Club