+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Re: Obedience to God or death!

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    I flip between thinking Conserve is a brilliant troll and a garden variety teabagger dumbass.
    i was JUST ruminating from my KNOWLEDGE base and i REASONED......................SATAN was/IS the BRILLIANT TROLL!? :errr: :judges: :freak3: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Just curious why you didn't hammer on conserve for his "behaviour" gaff!?

Wrong side of the fence, huh?! Is it cause he's a 'believer' too? Do you guys trade your "gift of tongues" with each other too?

:yelcutelaughA:

Probably because he recognizes that "behaviour" is the fancy pants British spelling which I CHOOSE to use. It looks more right to me. If you were educated and not a backward Atheist, you would know that. Now don't make me find a reason to type "colour"! Oops! I just did!

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Probably because he recognizes that "behaviour" is the fancy pants British spelling which I CHOOSE to use. It looks more right to me. If you were educated and not a backward Atheist, you would know that. Now don't make me find a reason to type "colour"! Oops! I just did!
    Of course you're right...what else could it be?

Feel better now, i'm sure?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

COUNT on ME to INTERJECT like some POPEIL food commercial WHICH of course is AIMED at he TASTY side of LIFE!? no BURNT COWS for THIS MASTER of MEAT................TODAY in BUTCHERLAND!? just DONT drink BLOOD sayeth the lord!? ok.......MEDIUM rare is OK......for NOW mind you.......just DONT get UPPITY about it!? lest i CHANGE my MIND AGAIN sayeth the lord of hosts!? PIZZA is ABSOLUTELY ok though so HAVE AT it!? just WATCH out for TOES!? ....................DONT ASK!? like I would mind my OWN BUSY or somethin in INNOCENCE and HAPPINESS!? : :judges: :freak3: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Still can't debate the topic I see.

Still can't debate the topic I see.
    He's gotta find something to be 'right' about! Religion's certainly not doing it for him...

At least with spelling & grammar, there's some actual evidence to support his claims.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    He's gotta find something to be 'right' about! Religion's certainly not doing it for him...

At least with spelling & grammar, there's some actual evidence to support his claims.
    The only reason I bother is I get a laugh out of it.

The only reason I bother is I get a laugh out of it.
    Same here...when it stops being fun, I'll be gone in a flash.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    My, my, what a good example of Christian charity for all good Christians. :rasta::bah:ing1::judges:
    I just checked out, "find all posts" in cnance's profile. I didn't realize I was in the middle of a one sided "fight". I really don't read most posts here. I do like to get MY views out, but so man y here seem so damn needy and get so damn personal. I feel sorry for some of you. Get a life. Post, and debate, but there is so much more to life than DEMANDING that some faceless stranger agree with all of your kooky ideas.

The One-Sided Argument With an Angry, Silly Woman

I just checked out, "find all posts" in cnance's profile. I didn't realize I was in the middle of a one sided "fight". I really don't read most posts here. I do like to get MY views out, but so man y here seem so damn needy and get so damn personal. I feel sorry for some of you. Get a life. Post, and debate, but there is so much more to life than DEMANDING that some faceless stranger agree with all of your kooky ideas.

The One-Sided Argument With an Angry, Silly Woman

so if YOU are NOT "needy", then WHY do YOU get PERSONAL!? and god said at the judgement....oh yeah, those stupid asses , you cant really BLAME THEM.........but YOU who KNOW and STILL KEEP your ways.......so am i calling you a STUPID ASS!? and YAH i'm a LITTLE pissed at myself for forgetting to take the pork loin out of the FREEZER for tonight's big DINNER!? :errr: : :judges: :
    Last edited by lexx; 07-04-2014 at 06:43 PM.

I'm sensing a little anger there old buddy. Have another drink and you'll feel better (and think you're making sense).

I'm sensing a little anger there old buddy. Have another drink and you'll feel better (and think you're making sense).
    BY THE way DID I forget TO THANK FOR MAKING MY fourth SPECIAL WHEN IT SEEMED droll!? you have made my day on MANY occasions come to think of it!? but as to your QUESTION,i am feeling to good and sleepy to continue at this time so have NO FEAR i will come back to satisfy your INQUISITIONS have a good night NEW BUDDY!? :liefde: : :smurf: :
    Last edited by lexx; 07-04-2014 at 09:31 PM.