+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ez-trader.eu

ez-trader.eu

Warning!
    Never ever put your money in to ez-trader.eu or webpages that redirects to this website.
    This is nothing else than Scam.

How they still can have their webpage up and running is a riddle.
    Through this website and other webpages I will do my best to stop them from robbing others.
    For every person that I prevent putting money into this company I've won a victory.
    And by this I sort off getting some of the money back that they've robbed from me.

I would be glad if you could make my voice heard or if you could let me know how and were I should post comments to stop others from loosing money.

1. They sweettalk you.
    2. They do things behind your back that you're not aware of.
    3. They earn their money by cheating others, not by fairplay.

Re: ez-trader.eu

As of when I posted this, their website is offline .
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges:

AVOID AVOID AVOID EZTRADER
    This IS A SCAM!!
    This is what happened to me, please don’t fall or it. Put Eztrader into a search engine and read the horror stories – there’s alot!
    EZTrader Scam:
    1. You will be taken in by advertisements and fake endorsements and choose to check out the service.
    2. You will then be contacted by an EZTrader representative who will push their bonus option.
    3. You will not be given chance to read their terms and conditions before making a deposit.
    4. With the promise that you can “just give it a try” using the bonus, you begin to trade.
    5. You will (probably, as i did) have a number of problems with the website and decide it’s not for you.
    6. You will then ask to withdraw your remaining funds.
    7. You will be told to prove your identity by emailing scanned documents/ID before withdrawing.
    8. You will still not be able to withdraw and will now be asked to remove the bonus before you withdraw.
    9. You attempt to withdraw the bonus but all communication breaks down, no replies to emails and no answer to phone calls.
    10. They will stall until you’re over the 90 days.
    11. Then empty your account of the bonus as well as your remaining funds.
    12. They will then quote terms that you were not given time to read.
    They have a number of clauses in their t&cs that allow them to steal your money!
    Don’t take my word for it, check out scambook.com or STOP EZTRADER SCAM on facebook

Sorry to read that you lost money to a scammer running a scam but happy that you found this site to post your story.

Anyone that says they can help you get your money back is the EXACT same scammer, trying to steal more of your money.

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Ez Trader is regulated by CySEC, so you can complaint against them to this authority.
    You can also set up a thread on ForexPeaceArmy is the biggest forum about the Forex scams, and they help get the money back.