Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Spanky, I've got the USANA data

2007: http://www.usana.com/media/File/Poli...0AveIncome.pdf
    2006: http://www.geocities.com/terminatedr...NAEarnings.pdf
    2005: http://www.geocities.com/terminatedr...sstatement.pdf

Let me know what comes of your analysis.

Re: Spanky, I've got the USANA data

Thank you. I have copied the websites and will print out to analyze. I will be busy the next week and a half as the holidays approach and New years. I will respond after the new year is complete.

Have a great holiday.

Good data. Shows how good the Usana opportunity (and any good MLM opportunity) is, for people willing to learn the correct skills and apply them.

4. 12-23-2008, 10:38 AM

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Good data. Shows how good the Usana opportunity (and any good MLM opportunity) is, for people willing to learn the correct skills and apply them.
    Spanky, I've never been asked to show any earnings tables by anyone, so I never have. If they asked me, and it was possible, then I would, even though they would be irrelevant to how much they could earn.

Hope this helps..... if not, tough!
    Yes, good, irrelevant data that shows us who the opportunity is for but is of no use to potential prospects. Great analysis Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by UsanaReport View Post
    Yes, good, irrelevant data that shows us who the opportunity is for but is of no use to potential prospects. Great analysis Chris!

...it's funny how you can make someone out to be the bad guy by quoting this and that together. Kind of a spliced skewing of intent...

Doesn't the report...which I'll admit, I didn't know this kind of stuff was out there for general public use...show exactly what Chris said? That Usana is one of the good ones?

Doesn't change the fact that people don't generally ask for this data, or that it is not required by law to be presented, or that the facts and figures(while nice to know)don't really help in a practical way...

Even spanky, who's been particularly stuck on this being a major issue, told me that people don't ask for this info...

What's the big deal? If anything, this should be good news, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    ...it's funny how you can make someone out to be the bad guy by quoting this and that together. Kind of a spliced skewing of intent...

Doesn't the report...which I'll admit, I didn't know this kind of stuff was out there for general public use...show exactly what Chris said? That Usana is one of the good ones?

Doesn't change the fact that people don't generally ask for this data, or that it is not required by law to be presented, or that the facts and figures(while nice to know)don't really help in a practical way...

Even spanky, who's been particularly stuck on this being a major issue, told me that people don't ask for this info...

What's the big deal? If anything, this should be good news, right?
    I believe that the 2007 report is deceptive in some way. If you look carefully, the yearly salary of the lower ranked distributors made a huge jump from 2006 to 2007. I think that was the purpose of spanky's formulas, to find out how statistically correct these numbers actually are.

I believe that the 2007 report is deceptive in some way. If you look carefully, the yearly salary of the lower ranked distributors made a huge jump from 2006 to 2007. I think that was the purpose of spanky's formulas, to find out how statistically correct these numbers actually are.

I did notice the jump.

I just thought that it was a pretty good sign...

Maybe spanky can spend the time he normally would on the forums here trash-talking and crunch the numbers before the new year...

I'm curious.

First it is a scam because they don't provide numbers.

Now that the numbers are provided, the 2007 report is 'deceptive in some way' .... and the 'purpose of spanky's formulas' is to find out if the numbers are 'statisically correct'?

Sorry but that really doesn't make sense. Formulas won't prove if the numbers are 'statisically correct'....the only thing that will prove if the jump from 1 year to the next is correct, is an audit of the financial statements.

good luck anyway

merry christmas
    Last edited by jebaroo; 12-23-2008 at 11:13 AM.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm not hiding my identity.

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    First it is a scam because they don't provide numbers.

Now that the numbers are provided, the 2007 report is 'deceptive in some way' .... and the 'purpose of spanky's formulas' is to find out if the numbers are 'statisically correct'?

Sorry but that really doesn't make sense. Formulas won't prove if the numbers are 'statisically correct'....the only thing that will prove if the jump from 1 year to the next is correct, is an audit of the financial statements.

good luck anyway

merry christmas
    I never said it was a scam because they don't provide numbers. I said it was a scam because you recieve commissions for recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    I did notice the jump.

I just thought that it was a pretty good sign...

Maybe spanky can spend the time he normally would on the forums here trash-talking and crunch the numbers before the new year...

I'm curious.
    Yep it will be interesting to find out.

What about your analysis, Usana? Spnky's no expert! Far from it?!

(Also, I find it unbelievable that you actually warrant Spanky's opinion as a credable one. It says alot about you. JMO)
    Last edited by ohein56; 12-23-2008 at 11:51 AM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I never said it was a scam because they don't provide numbers. I said it was a scam because you recieve commissions for recruiting.
    There's that faulty circular reasoning again!

No matter how many times it's explained to you, you still see it that way!

Yer a riot!:judges:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Like he actually could, and then you'd trust HIS answer, not Usana?!

Everyone that doesn't see it your way is either a liar, or deceptive, right UsanaR?! When you fail to recognize simple truth, because of your own ignorance, does it really make everyone around you a complicated liar!? Really?:cwm2:
    The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else.

~ George Bernard Shaw

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ignorance is a most wonderful thing.
    It facilitates magic.
    It allows the masses to be led.
    It provides answers when there are none.
    It allows happiness in the presence of danger.

All this while the pursuit of knowledge can only
    destroy the illusion.

Is it any wonder mankind chooses ignorance?

~ Author Unknown
    Un-friggin-believable!

Kerry
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

For the 10 millionth time (seriously, I'm not exaggerating :), Usana DO NOT pay commissions based on recruiting. They pay bonuses based on product sales, which are not obligatory. The only obligatory fee is the $59 paid when becoming a distributor. There are no bonuses paid to anyone from this fee.

Look, I realise I live in the UK and you, UR, are in the States, but with minor differences, we both speak the same language. What is it you dont understand from my post?

For the 10 millionth time (seriously, I'm not exaggerating :), Usana DO NOT pay commissions based on recruiting. They pay bonuses based on product sales, which are not obligatory. The only obligatory fee is the $59 paid when becoming a distributor. There are no bonuses paid to anyone from this fee.

Look, I realise I live in the UK and you, UR, are in the States, but with minor differences, we both speak the same language. What is it you dont understand from my post?
    He's suffering from a circular logic gap, in his brain.

If it doesn't conform to his current negative paradigm, he completely disregrds the info. He only see's what supports his faulty interpretation of it. The rest he ignores. To consider another viewpoint he'd have to go back to the basis of his arguement,(Usana is a pyramid), and change it.

He'll never rescind or alter a UsanaR deduction!? What'r you crazy! That'd mean he'd have to learn something new!

Heaven forbid!

That is all...

Merry Christmas!

Just havin some fun!

Kerry
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    There's that faulty circular reasoning again!

No matter how many times it's explained to you, you still see it that way!

Yer a riot!:judges:
    Nope, not circular reasoning.