+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Latest on Seemore Green with Wake up Now

He is being busted across the board by his own folks ...

he is telling everyone to:

1) place dollar bills all over facebook
    2) get rental cars and create a video touting as your own
    3) guarantee them they will make $90,000 in 90 days

Wake up Now has no big players and never will ... Greene and Greg Pedriel single handily destroyed
    MCA and now doing the same on corpt's payroll with WUN

Re: Latest on Seemore Green with Wake up Now

Quote Originally Posted by rodney walker II View Post
    3) guarantee them they will make $90,000 in 90 days
    Ah, yes, this stupid "90 in 90" scheme really feels like WUN's grasping at straws to keep some revenue flowing as it prepares to wind down operations. It must surely also be a violation of law (making specific income claims), too.

watching WUN is like watching Omaha Beach on DDay

I talked to 11 folks today that are moving on quickly as no one is making money and the name
    is immediately thought of as a scam

ghees .. who would have thought with Kaz King and company involved?

guy in San Antonio with Wake up Now .... under Greene and told me Greene's big "marketing secret" is to do what?

GET A PICTURE OF MONEY AND FLASH IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA and VIDEOS

Shocking ... NOT !!

guy in San Antonio with Wake up Now .... under Greene and told me Greene's big "marketing secret" is to do what?

GET A PICTURE OF MONEY AND FLASH IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA and VIDEOS

Shocking ... NOT !!
    Recently on one of my YouTube videos about WUN, someone argued that "flashing cash is against company policy." Yet the company seems to be doing absolutely nothing to actually stop this behavior or sanction the people encouraging it.

I'm still genuinely surprised that the company even bothered to acknowledge the fake FTC letter that's been going around for over a year in a blog post on their official blog. Of course, the web sites that present the letter as genuine are still up and running (and still making that claim) as far as I know, so clearly they haven't actually punished anybody doing it. Like you pointed out earlier, the blog post is undoubtedly a result of some kind of grumbling from the FTC, so it's probably just for show. Actual enforcement is likely non-existent.

Good job policing that "bad behavior," WUN. You folks really know how to rein in your overzealous shills.

they don't give a crap:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wake-U...rdriel-1098269

Cochrane sold out the company's name to get 2 of the biggest ass scammers in the industry

and looks like Brandon Boyd and Seemore Green are tag teaming on a "system" that is blatantly stealing not only data but also orders ....

sad part is WUN corpt won't do shit just like over at MCA with the systems that folks like Greene and Krystal Taylor were being paid to promote out to the gullible masses

they don't give a crap
    Oh, I know. The company does practically nothing whatsoever to enforce its "rules and policies." If it did, practically all the WUN videos on YouTube would be gone.

Cochrane sold out the company's name to get 2 of the biggest ass scammers in the industry
    It wasn't much of a "name" to sell in the first place.

and looks like Brandon Boyd and Seemore Green are tag teaming on a "system" that is blatantly stealing not only data but also orders ....
    This somehow doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

sad part is WUN corpt won't do shit just like over at MCA with the systems that folks like Greene and Krystal Taylor were being paid to promote out to the gullible masses
    WUN corporate makes money whether its participants are stealing data and orders from other participants or not. It won't care until it becomes a big enough problem that it impacts their already ailing revenue.

That they're specifically permitting this behavior is another indication that it's last call over there for the scheme. This is decidedly "get it while we can" behavior.

and Green now "threatening action" for anyone that alerts folks to his ass being on the WUN payroll

tough shit asshole ... take it up with Ripoff Report as Green is reason number one why NO REAL PLAYERS will touch WUN

now Green is touting he is a millionaire

aren't they all?

and Green now "threatening action" for anyone that alerts folks to his ass being on the WUN payroll
    People like this are a constant delight for me, because they don't ever seem to realize that in defamation, libel and slander cases, the truth is a valid defense.

Troy Dooly claimed yesterday that he's not on WUN's payroll, but is just a paid consultant for them, "reviewing their compliance policies." So WUN is paying him, but is totally not paying him to say nice things about them.

These folks seem to at least have a basic understanding of why being paid stooges for these companies might undermine their credibility, as they're incredibly desperate to distance themselves from the implication that they're being paid for their words. They seem not to grasp, though, that any financial entanglement with a company (as in Dooly's claim) introduces a conflict of interest. That concept appears to elude them.

LOL ... Dooley of Zeek Rewards "fame"

yeah .... I've had deaths threats from "Kaz King" .... threats of Lawsuits from Seemore Green, Dale Calvert and Jay Kubasek

all of em talk tough but all are lowlife gutless asses who live on financially scamming the masses

Dooly can suck on it ...

he picked a real beaut of a setup to become part of

he is no different than Seemore Green in my mind

just tw a guy with WUN who enrolled about a month ago

to quote him after watching a training tape from Seemore Green: "this guy has no ideas ... just tells us to basically lie"

LOL ... welcome to Wake up Now "trainers"