+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Biblical proof that Jesus was not god

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Since God came into the world as Jesus, I think He's assumed a policy of nonintervention. It all goes back to human obedience to God. Evidently, humans are incapable of carrying out God's commandments. I really think it's that simple. There is only room for one God in heaven. It's ridiculous to propose that any of God's creatures could be His equal, but that is what it's all about. The first challenge to God's authority was Satan's rebellion. So, one may ask, why did God create humans? I don't think that was God's primary purpose to create the universe. He created it as a prison for Satan. We're collateral damage from the fall of paradise.

You can't say God hasn't tried. The Bible partly explains God's attempt to communicate and reform humankind. God even came into the world as a man, and allowed humans to murder him. People want to be independent, they are unwilling to obey God's commandments. The OT is full of stories of humans not wanting to do it "God's way." My favorite story is from Ezekiel, it was when God took him up. He complained, "and I went in bitterness and in the anger of my spirit, with the strong hand of the Lord on me." (Ezekiel 3:14). Humans want to be independent of God's will, or control over their lives.

As for preserving his creation, humans have been destroying it. It's explained in my dinosaur thread. That was paradise. God really loved his dinosaurs.
    the most interesting PART of the REFUSALS you might say is where god chose certain poople to REPRESENT him and THEY just couldn't DECIDE you might say so god either coddled them or cursed them to get their ATTENTION (or both)!? now we seem to ASSUME that these people were DIFFERENT from US!?were they SPECIAL even in the way NON believers consider special!? are there ANY patterns of BEHAVIOR in NATURE that are NOT natural AND universal so to speak!? because OTHERWISE understanding the WHOLE would INFINITELY complicated and UN-resolvable!? which is WHY of course SCIENCE keeps LOOKING for that ALL inclusive THEORY just for PEACE of minds sake if nothing ELSE!? which brings me to my POINT!? ...................even though i didn't KNOW that's where i was HEADED!? or maybe more ACCURATELY i might have KNOWN my heading but NOT known WHY or if i did know WHY it was because it was A WHY i have ALWAYS been INTIMATE for/with!? as in ALL my ways CENTER/DEFAULT on this basic WHY of LIVING!? call it DRIVE in it's RUBBER ROAD reality as if THAT quality of personality was a GIVEN and then lost or defeated by whatever circumstances of birth or influence!? NATURE RESPECTS DRIVE!? and MAN thinks HE is in the DRIVERS SEAT for GOOD or ILL we might say!? should IT be any other WAY is the QUESTION as if QUESTIONING is a RELEVANT term in/for the NATURAL WORLD!? and if god LOVED dinosaurs why did they GO extinct!? what CORRUPTION caused THAT!? do you think the DINO's were KILLED off by PRIMITIVE man!? for FOOD of course and likely a BIG BARBECUE bring the whole TRIBE over!? :rryumy: :judges: :freak3: :judges:
    Last edited by lexx; 06-03-2014 at 10:52 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the most interesting PART of the REFUSALS you might say is where god chose certain poople to REPRESENT him and THEY just couldn't DECIDE you might say so god either coddled them or cursed them to get their ATTENTION (or both)!? now we seem to ASSUME that these people were DIFFERENT from US!?were they SPECIAL even in the way NON believers consider special!? are there ANY patterns of BEHAVIOR in NATURE that are NOT natural AND universal so to speak!? because OTHERWISE understanding the WHOLE would INFINITELY complicated and UN-resolvable!? which is WHY of course SCIENCE keeps LOOKING for that ALL inclusive THEORY just for PEACE of minds sake if nothing ELSE!? which brings me to my POINT!? ...................even though i didn't KNOW that's where i was HEADED!? or maybe more ACCURATELY i might have KNOWN my heading but NOT known WHY or if i did know WHY it was because it was A WHY i have ALWAYS been INTIMATE for/with!? as in ALL my ways CENTER/DEFAULT on this basic WHY of LIVING!? call it DRIVE in it's RUBBER ROAD reality as if THAT quality of personality was a GIVEN and then lost or defeated by whatever circumstances of birth or influence!? NATURE RESPECTS DRIVE!? and MAN thinks HE is in the DRIVERS SEAT for GOOD or ILL we might say!? should IT be any other WAY is the QUESTION as if QUESTIONING is a RELEVANT term in/for the NATURAL WORLD!? and if god LOVED dinosaurs why did they GO extinct!? what CORRUPTION caused THAT!? do you think the DINO's were KILLED off by PRIMITIVE man!? for FOOD of course and likely a BIG BARBECUE bring the whole TRIBE over!? :rryumy: :judges: :freak3: :judges:
    You raise many thought provoking questions. Here are my opinions. God made Jews his chosen people, they are what you might call surrogates for humankind. God was not pleased when humans came onto the scene. He would have preferred nature to continue uninterrupted. Jews are not superior or inferior to other ethnic groups, just representative. I suppose God can conclude based on his experience with them that the remainder of humankind are the same or similar. It centers on obedience to God. For that, humans fail. Dinos were part of paradise. My thread about them is based on some dreams mentioned in that thread. I didn't make it up, I just thought I should post what I know. I must add I have thought a lot about the implications of my dreams. Again, they went extinct because Satan came into the world and disrupted paradise. It all goes back to that dream I had about shoveling garbage, remember? God favors dinosaurs over humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You raise many thought provoking questions. Here are my opinions. God made Jews his chosen people, they are what you might call surrogates for humankind. God was not pleased when humans came onto the scene. He would have preferred nature to continue uninterrupted. Jews are not superior or inferior to other ethnic groups, just representative. I suppose God can conclude based on his experience with them that the remainder of humankind are the same or similar. It centers on obedience to God. For that, humans fail. Dinos were part of paradise. My thread about them is based on some dreams mentioned in that thread. I didn't make it up, I just thought I should post what I know. I must add I have thought a lot about the implications of my dreams. Again, they went extinct because Satan came into the world and disrupted paradise. It all goes back to that dream I had about shoveling garbage, remember? God favors dinosaurs over humans.
    take NATURAL selection for example which science has given for the reason of evolutionary IMPROVEMENTS!? how does this relate to god's selection of a "people"!? my position is it has to be the same otherwise there is no possibility of mankind ever understanding anything without special education based on thought constructions which would mean there will always be a chaotic human environment imposed on the natural environment which also has this randomness background as it's building blocks!? you might say the diff between religion and science is science starts with randomness and chaos as THE beginning/constant while religion proposes from PERFECTION as the origin!? and religion says MIND "IS" EVERYTHING while science considers mind as just an adaptation organ included in the evolving process!? as to dinosaurs ever existing in a paradise the fossil record does not support this idea/dream!? unless you think CARNIVORES have a place in a PARADISE!? or maybe the FIRST dinosaurs were NOT carnivorous but evolved to be later!? but we also know that dinosaurs evolved from sea creatures (i'm no expert on the subject) which were carnivorous i dont know how far you would have to trace back in time to find this quality/expression lacking /missing and call that PERIOD in time PARADISE!? :liefde: :rryumy: :crazy1: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    take NATURAL selection for example which science has given for the reason of evolutionary IMPROVEMENTS!? how does this relate to god's selection of a "people"!? my position is it has to be the same otherwise there is no possibility of mankind ever understanding anything without special education based on thought constructions which would mean there will always be a chaotic human environment imposed on the natural environment which also has this randomness background as it's building blocks!? you might say the diff between religion and science is science starts with randomness and chaos as THE beginning/constant while religion proposes from PERFECTION as the origin!? and religion says MIND "IS" EVERYTHING while science considers mind as just an adaptation organ included in the evolving process!? as to dinosaurs ever existing in a paradise the fossil record does not support this idea/dream!? unless you think CARNIVORES have a place in a PARADISE!? or maybe the FIRST dinosaurs were NOT carnivorous but evolved to be later!? but we also know that dinosaurs evolved from sea creatures (i'm no expert on the subject) which were carnivorous i dont know how far you would have to trace back in time to find this quality/expression lacking /missing and call that PERIOD in time PARADISE!? :liefde: :rryumy: :crazy1: :
    I think you have times confused. If you read my dinosaur thread you'll find that I stated paradise happened 65 million years ago during the dinosaur era. Most scientists have concluded that about that time an asteroid or comet hit the earth causing extinction of about 70% of all species, including dinosaurs. You'll find dinosaur skeletons in museums throughout the world, they've been found on every continent on earth. I don't believe paradise happened in recent history, it happened before humans or homo sapiens evolved. I know that contradicts religious beliefs about paradise, but, nevertheless, that's what I believe. I don't expect anyone to accept my version of what Happened. However, they're a lot of curious people out there, there have been a lot of views on my dinosaur thread. I believe it happened just as I described.

I know I am in big trouble posting such ideas. I am sure everyone thinks it's nonsense. Humans have big egos, they can't handle being inferior to other species. Take away human intelligence, and what do we have? Just another species, one that may have become extinct by now if it wasn't for brain power. I don't think God favors species that can challenge Him (it). That should get the usual reaction from everyone. Why not, after all, God gave humans brains to adapt to the environment! No, God created creatures for paradise and things went wrong when Satan came into the world. After that, God allowed species to evolve. Wow, this really contradicts Christians favorite story line about God loving humans.:rasta::judges::king22:

I believe God made a valiant effort to reconcile things with humans (Bible), but it hasn't worked out. Again, it goes back to obedience. I think the concept is too simple for human's complicated brain to comprehend. They think, well, God gave us brains to adapt, change, alter the environment, and to create civilizations. Is that really true, or did it happened because God didn't prevent humans from evolving? Why would God prefer homo sapiens to all other species? We may be unintended consequence from the fall of paradise?
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-04-2014 at 10:04 PM.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

You believe a lot if things. Mental institutions are full of people who think a lot of things

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    You believe a lot if things. Mental institutions are full of people who think a lot of things
    and YOUR happy wit DAT!? none of YOUR business whatever BUSY you PREFER TO!? OH sure play the OUTWARD i HELPED where i COULD!? just LIKE the DOANATIONS to the BOX by the we got some EXTRA (were so SMART)so DONT we LOOK good!? it's all about LOOKIN good in your HOOD aint that the TOOTH!? :judges: :freak3: :spin2: :