+ Reply to Thread

Anyone heard of Changes Worldwide?

Is this a scam?????

Anyone heard of Changes Worldwide?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Aaron Combs, Mar 8, 2014.
    Aaron Combs
    Aaron Combs
    I just got into this company and the perks sound phenomenal! Their motto is "Changing Lives. Changing your Economy. Changing the Game!" From the looks of it they sound like a business built on great values.
    They have phone-rooms set up that screen potential prospects and ads in various home marketing magazines that acquire the prospects so you are getting top quality leads!
    For one they donate 10 percent off the top of the companies earnings to helping worldwide groups such as:

-Stop Sex Trafficking
    - Helping provide medical supplies and medical care to countries that ca't afford it.
    -Helping put a stop to world hunger
    -Skills help to countries that have no skills training. Basically teaching them to build their economy and flourish.

Two they have 7 different ways they pay out
    -One being the matrix which pays a little over 6k per month when full
    -Two is business volume. Everything tallied up over your whole teams production. 10k earns you a plus 5 percent bonus 50k earns you another 5 percent and so on all the way up to a million! You can also earn a new Benz with this payout
    -Three there is a ad credit bonus. This is by far my favorite. This one would take alot of explaining but would pay out 20k per month when maxed out.
    -Four is day trading seminars which the company sets up for you you just provide the place to hold it. The company promises you a minimum of 25 people coming to these things! The company also hires speakers to sell the product for you! Every product they sell earns you 1000 dollars commission! That is insane
    I won't go into the other three yet because I am still learning them.

Products they offer
    -Amazing weight loss supplements
    -Travel: this one is crazy. I found a 3 day trip to Vegas for 16 bucks plus you provide air fare but still!
    -wireless: They partnered with verizon and offer discounted phone bills!
    -Healthcare: you can't sell it because you have to be licensed but this helps out with the bonus pool because everyone earns on this. The company hires licensed professionals to sell this coverage.

The list goes on but I am going to stop here. Maybe someone else who has had experience with this business can offer some input?

http://changesworldwide.net/
    Last edited by Mike75065; 05-21-2014 at 09:20 PM. Reason: typo
    Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, and quality products!

Enjoy and learn and have fun: http://yoursuccessunlimited.net/our-products/

Re: Anyone heard of Changes Worldwide?

Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me. Here's my questions:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike75065 View Post
    Is this a scam?????

Two they have 7 different ways they pay out
    -One being the matrix which pays a little over 6k per month when full
    Matrixes themselves are already a sign. Think about it in the business aspect: What would be the point of recruiting people you know to do this? You would be boxing yourself out of actual sales by actually recruiting your own competition. Any company that has matrixes like this should be the biggest redflag ever.

-Two is business volume. Everything tallied up over your whole teams production. 10k earns you a plus 5 percent bonus 50k earns you another 5 percent and so on all the way up to a million! You can also earn a new Benz with this payout
    Should you ignore the matrixes and want to simply sell product, why not actually do an affiliate program? You aren't pressured, asked, required, etc to recruit your own competition in under affiliate programs.

-Three there is a ad credit bonus. This is by far my favorite. This one would take alot of explaining but would pay out 20k per month when maxed out.
    i'll need to see the explanation before speaking about this.

-Four is day trading seminars which the company sets up for you you just provide the place to hold it. The company promises you a minimum of 25 people coming to these things! The company also hires speakers to sell the product for you! Every product they sell earns you 1000 dollars commission!
    This is another redflag. It sounds "too easy" to do, right? That's because it is. What would they need you for, then? If someone is going to speak to sell the product for you, why are you needed in this system?

Products they offer
    -Amazing weight loss supplements
    You can sell this via affiliate programs almost anywhere, even amazon

-Travel: this one is crazy. I found a 3 day trip to Vegas for 16 bucks plus you provide air fare but still!
    I'll need to check into this further to see what the deal is, but I can probably say with 100% certainty that you can find just as cheap, if not cheaper, travel deals through free websites

-wireless: They partnered with verizon and offer discounted phone bills!
    So does almost any job you work for that requires you to use a phone to sell

-Healthcare: you can't sell it because you have to be licensed but this helps out with the bonus pool because everyone earns on this. The company hires licensed professionals to sell this coverage.
    A complete moot point, since you can't sell it yourself.

[edit] quick google search shows that Oz agrees, but he explains it way better than I ever could
    Last edited by DoktorParks; 05-22-2014 at 05:43 AM.

yet to see a matrix that isn't a scam, but I'll give their comp plan a read ...

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool

Quote Originally Posted by DoktorParks View Post
    Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me. Here's my questions:

Matrixes themselves are already a sign. Think about it in the business aspect: What would be the point of recruiting people you know to do this? You would be boxing yourself out of actual sales by actually recruiting your own competition. Any company that has matrixes like this should be the biggest redflag ever.

Should you ignore the matrixes and want to simply sell product, why not actually do an affiliate program? You aren't pressured, asked, required, etc to recruit your own competition in under affiliate programs.

i'll need to see the explanation before speaking about this.

This is another redflag. It sounds "too easy" to do, right? That's because it is. What would they need you for, then? If someone is going to speak to sell the product for you, why are you needed in this system?

You can sell this via affiliate programs almost anywhere, even amazon

I'll need to check into this further to see what the deal is, but I can probably say with 100% certainty that you can find just as cheap, if not cheaper, travel deals through free websites

So does almost any job you work for that requires you to use a phone to sell

A complete moot point, since you can't sell it yourself.

[edit] quick google search shows that Oz agrees, but he explains it way better than I ever could
    When you recruit or sponsor someone you're not ''recruiting your own competition'' as you are being paid a percentage of their sales/product usage.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Oh good grief. It's yet another subscription program for "services" of dubious value that they've blatantly tried to "pyramid proof" by slapping their name on some generic nutritional products and including it in the subscription.

Utter rubbish.

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool

Combs is a total POS

another ex MCA major assclown scammer