+ Reply to Thread

I thought that Tea Baggers were taking back this country?

I mean we were told up to 30 million would be storming DC last weekend ... all PATRIOTIC TYPES that "love this country..."

LOL !!! ...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...till-President

Re: I thought that Tea Baggers were taking back this country?

classic:

Apparently Beck warned people not to attend on his broadcast Thursday

BECKSTABBED!': Glenn Beck Supporters Turn on Him After 'Operation American Spring' Failure
    Frankenstein's monsters finally turn against the good doctor...

Glenn Beck's natives are getting very restless, and many of them are now taking their frustrations out on him.

The organizers of last Friday's "Operation American Spring" (OAS) had claimed their massive Washington D.C. protest, "calling for the removal of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi, and Eric Holder as a start toward constitutional restoration," was likely to draw 10 million to 30 million fed-up American patriots to the nation's capital.

To the weekend-long bemusement of Democrats and progressives, the number of attendees at the rally was closer to 10 than 30 million. As even the rightwing Washington Times reported, attendance fell "woefully below expectations," with turnout claims varying from a few hundred to a few thousand. "Hundreds is more like it," said one of the attendees quoted by the Times.

Progressives were predictably entertained by the dismal failure of the umpteenth rally to save our nation from the "outlaws" or "commies" or "Muslims" or "Constitution haters" who have now taken it over the government --- through peaceful elections. But once the King of the American Patriots himself, Glenn Beck, and his online "news" outlet The Blaze, appeared to join in to mock the event, the real patriots could no longer hold their tongues.

Long-time supporters of Beck's turned their sights on the radio host-turned-CNN-host- turned-Fox-"News"-host-turned-multi-millionaire-Internet-entrepeneur after The Blaze's Oliver Darcy covered the event, describing it as "only millions short of projected turnout," featuring "only a few dozen protesters" and as having "failed incredibly."

Many of Beck's fans were decidedly not happy about that, some going so far as to declare Beck himself "the enemy"...

FULL STORY: http://www.bradblog.com/?p=10639

Stewart said: (paraphrase but close) "Sean Hannity now makes Glenn Beck seem the Voice of Reason."

tooooooooooooooo good!!!

Operation American Spring Leader Announces 'Phase II' Of Plan To Overthrow Obama

Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 5/20/2014 1:35 pm

Last time Operation American Spring leader Harry Riley stopped by “The Alan Colmes Show,” he told Colmes that he was expecting a “gigantic, massive rally” that would “field about 10 to 20 million people in Washington, D.C. and we’re going to close it down.” In another interview, Riley guaranteed a “verified, validated” minimum of 10 million attendees ready to overthrow President Obama. Of course, just over one hundred or so people ultimately showed up for the event, although one speaker put the figure at “four or five hundred people.” But in an interview with Colmes last night, Riley said that thousands of people were present: “I think we probably had three or four thousand the first day.” He later added that “probably 1,000” activists are still on the National Mall pushing for Obama’s removal from office.

Declaring the event to be a success, Riley said Operation American Spring is now entering a second phase in its plan to oust President Obama and top administration officials. “We’re still in that process, we were in a mobilization phase, now we’re in phase II of exercising our strength and length of phase.”

We actually stopped by the National Mall on Saturday, the second day of Operation American Spring, and found fewer than ten OAS supporters present.

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten....oo13ooA4.dpuf

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Having a nice conversation with yourself??

I know you'll tell YOURSELF only what you want to hear, but I already 'splained it to you. I'll do it again.

THE REASON NOBODY SHOWED UP IS BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE TEA PARTY. The Tea Party doesn't believe in revolution (at least not yet). Harry Reid will become a minority leader in November. The House will become MORE Conservative in November. Obama's hands will be tied in November. He will try to RULE the country by Executive Order (UnConstitutionally) and We The People will become even more against this Far Left DICTATOR. 2016 will be sweet!

As much as you want it to be so, NOBODY will follow that kook, because he is NOT the Tea Party.

There is no more mainstream Republican Party. They sold their soul to the devil.

In order to prevent a disastrous desertion from the Republican Party , after two wars and over $10 trillion dollars in debt, in addition to the crash of the stock market and the bailout of the banks, the mainstream Republicans joined the Tea Party and there was no issue they were not willing to sacrifice to become part of the Tea Party club.

Need I repeat? There is no Republican Party.