+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Christianity is Based on Lies and Deception.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    of course on the OTHER hand we could speculate it's ALL scripture literally and figuratively and mindfully even what YOU propose,...........dearest!? :liefde: :yelcutelaughA: :freak3: :
    I am not entirely critical. I propose that Jesus was God, and because God is a duality, gospel authors saw an opportunity to promote their vision of Jesus as the son of God. If they wrote it as it really happened there would be no Christianity. If there is no salvation based on the gospel stories, how can one be saved. There must be a crucifixion!

Here is my version of what happened. I believe Revelation 11 about the two witnesses is the real story. During his ministry, Jesus (God) proclaimed his dual nature; furthermore, he claimed he was the Lord God. How dare he say such words! According to Roman tradition, the emperor was God. So, under Pontius Pilate no one could declare themselves to be a god. If they did, the emperor would be challenged. After three and one-half years of putting up with this upstart Pilate decided to eliminate the problem. Orders were given, and Roman soldiers beat Jesus to death with their fists. Then, the Romans allowed the body to rot on the ground. (Rev. 11:8). Why would they even consider a decent burial for such a trouble maker. Then, when Jesus (God), instead of being dead, descended to heaven (Rev. 11:12), the Romans had a big public relations problem. How could Pilate explain it to the Emperor? A cover up began, but it didn't work. Word got out, that damn rabble rouser went up into the clouds never to be seen again. The followers of Jesus could not accept what really happened. If Jesus was truly divine, how could he lay like a dog on the ground for 31/2 days without a burial? Why hadn't his followers offered to bury him? Were they afraid? (Rev. 11:9). Most likely, they were ashamed and embarrassed, they had thought Jesus was divine. How could he suffer such a fate?

Later, when the gospel authors were writing their stories, they had to explain what happened. How could the son of God suffer such a fate? Knowing Roman soldiers crucified convicted criminals on crosses outside of Jerusalem, they found the perfect plot. Jesus was one of those crucified criminals. Then, the gospel authors stumbled onto another idea, one that would make Christianity a world religion. Jesus died on the cross as a sacrifice to save humankind.

This version of what happened is partly supported by a dream. In my dream, I saw two Roman soldiers standing over Jesus on his knees, one was beating Jesus in the face with his fist while the other soldier looked on. There was no crucifixion, just raw brutality. (Rev. 11:7). "The beast that comes from the abyss will attack them." I believe Satan was that beast.

How could God suffer such a horrible fate? God struggled with his chosen people for centuries to enlighten the world. God did all that He could including coming into the world as a man. After Jesus (the two witnesses) had given testimony, Satan had his way. (Revelation 11:7). While in the world God's angels fought Satan (Revelation 12) until Jesus completed his ministry. Then, Satan was allowed to attack and murder God. If you notice, both Revelation 11 and Revelation 12 reference the same time, 1,260 days, or 31/2 years, the time of Jesus's ministry.

Rather than accept such a demeaning story about Jesus, gospel authors concocted romantic tales. It's interesting that the gospel authors blamed Jews for a kangaroo trial and crucifixion of Jesus. As subjects of the Roman Empire, it would not have been politically expedient to accuse Roman soldiers of murdering Jesus.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-17-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Now THIS is more like it, Cnance!

What's firmly in front of our eyes, rather than in our minds.......

I'm with you on this one, and you and I both know that the refutations and proof will NOT happen. We'll get more of the "fools and vipers" returns and other no substance stabs at our spiritual well-being.

Most Christians spend their entire lives going to church and drinking in what the preachers and teachers tell them about the bible without ever once looking for themselves.
    If its said in church it MUST be true, right?? How could preacher lie to me? Well, perhaps he's pushing the same nonsense himself; ignorantly and innocently.
    i disagree somewhat!? (it's all in the WORDING) what's IN our mind is way more important than what we SEE with our eyes!? in fact what we SEE is what we KNOW so KNOWING is the most important thing and knowing originates in MIND!? it's called VISION or IMAGINATION!? now VISION is that of perfect KNOWLEDGE (success) while IMAGINATION is where we MAKE UP knowledge!? the question is, how/where/why does imagination HAPPEN and how does it OVERRIDE/replace perfect VISION!? science is either NOT telling us or is NOT interested as a PRIMARY focus of study for HUMAN progress!? :1crysad: :freak3: ing1: :elvis:
    Last edited by lexx; 05-17-2014 at 06:00 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i disagree somewhat!? (it's all in the WORDING) what's IN our mind is way more important than what we SEE with our eyes!? in fact what we SEE is what we KNOW so KNOWING is the most important thing and knowing originates in MIND!? it's called VISION or IMAGINATION!? now VISION is that of perfect KNOWLEDGE (success) while IMAGINATION is where we MAKE UP knowledge!? the question is, how/where/why does imagination HAPPEN and how does it OVERRIDE/replace perfect VISION!? science is either NOT telling us or is NOT interested as a PRIMARY focus of study for HUMAN progress!? :1crysad: :freak3: ing1: :elvis:

Well, in context, I meant that what we can see with out eyes (what's written in the bible and what we know of the authors, intentions, etc based on evidence) vs what is in our minds (our dreams, fantasies, whimsies).

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Well, in context, I meant that what we can see with out eyes (what's written in the bible and what we know of the authors, intentions, etc based on evidence) vs what is in our minds (our dreams, fantasies, whimsies).
    is imagination if it's LINKED to/with fantasy/dream/whimsey a VALID tool for EXPLORING the idea of POSSIBILITIES!? of course here we might seperate this proposal with HUMAN POWERS vs human manipulation thru science of MATTER!? in a sense religion LIKE science must PROMISE the MOON while striving to climb the highest nearby hill!? call it the greyhound/rabbit chase to keep human ATTENTION /INTEREST?! :rryumy: :spin2: :sun_smiley:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

is imagination if it's LINKED to/with fantasy/dream/whimsey a VALID tool for EXPLORING the idea of POSSIBILITIES!? of course here we might seperate this proposal with HUMAN POWERS vs human manipulation thru science of MATTER!? in a sense religion LIKE science must PROMISE the MOON while striving to climb the highest nearby hill!? call it the greyhound/rabbit chase to keep human ATTENTION /INTEREST?! :rryumy: :spin2: :sun_smiley:
    Well, whatever....
    While others are taking their imagination so seriously, I'll just stay on the nearby hill.