+ Reply to Thread

Anyone hear of Simple as 1-2-3 w/Ryan Reader?

HI,
    Anyone hear of Simple as 1-2-3 w/Ryan Reader? Or New Hope Modifications, LLC.
    I am trying to find someone legit with helping with a mortgage loan modification.
    I almost went with Apply2save.com till I saw this site.

Thx

Re: Anyone hear of Simple as 1-2-3 w/Ryan Reader?

:judges:Go with a lawyer. The Law Office of Brett Margolin is an excellent lawyer that handles loan modifications.

1-888-305-9222

They get quick results !

I have written an eBook, entitled Loan Modification: Simple as 1-2-3. The essence is you do most of the work by collecting the data yourself. Scammers basically organize the data for you and negotiate with your bank. You can do all of this by yourself. Some attorneys are scammers too. http://www.plakenet.com/loanmodification.htm

It is a scam - I fell for it and lost $750.00 plus months of believing this person was helping me to save my home only to find out it was a scam. Now I am working with someone else and things are moving along well. I did file a complaint with the BBB and also am pursing a legal complaint. That is horrible that people can do that when others are down and out.

IT CERTAINLY WASNT A SCAM AT ALL! I had a modification done by Ryan Reader and simple as 1-2-3. It was completely different than what you say though. It took about 40 days and he helped save me and my family's home and now I have a 40yr mortgage at a rate of 3.25%. There was nothing "scamlike" in my involvement or dealings with him, and found him to be quite professional with everything! I am sorry you may have had a bad experience, but maybe there was good reason on your part. There was a lot of documentation required from us in order to get it done, but the end result was wonderful and I felt it was well worth it!