+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

God is NOT Dead: A Pleasant Surprise!

This is a great movie. For a while now, I've begun to see that it is fear that drives so many who HATE Christianity.

As always, it is those who preach tolerance, who have none.

This movie features both Hercules and Superman. Neither are the evil/angry/bitter human beings they play in this movie.

Last edited by conserv4ever; 05-07-2014 at 10:01 PM.

Re: God is NOT Dead: A Pleasant Surprise!

my SHORT take is.......you dont have any TOLERANCE!? i mean you dont PREACH it here, that's for sure!? but if god is NOT tolerant........why does the CHARADE persist!? inquiring minds want to KNOW!? of course call them IDIOTS if you must!? grab the brass ring or DIE!? why brass i ask in reflection!? why not gold or silver!? or diamonds in the SKY!? or hand if you PREFER!? like JEWelry!? whatever SPARKLES your INTEREST EARNING DISPOSABLE income!? JOBe wants to KNOW or NOT!? :rryumy: :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    This is a great movie. For a while now, I've begun to see that it is fear that drives so many who HATE Christianity.

The only fear Christianity sparked was when red hot pokers were applied to help your conversion. The rack was a great way to get someone to come to Jesus.

Ok that and the fear of traffic when a huge church in my area ties up traffic for 30 minutes when they let out. It's funny how all those good christians seem to be so angry and intolerant in this traffic. Lots of hand signals.

It's good you admit that. They say acknowledging your faults is the first step in getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post

This movie features both Hercules and Superman. Neither are the evil/angry/bitter human beings they play in this movie.

So, does this make you a tolerant hypocrite?

I think it does.

You're one of the least 'tolerant' members here. Or so it seems...

Again, I don't "Hate christianity", I just don't care for christian hypocrites. ("hate" is your favorite word, not mine...) sorry you got in my way....didn't mean to step on your toes, sort of...:rasta:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    So, does this make you a tolerant hypocrite?

I think it does.

You're one of the least 'tolerant' members here. Or so it seems...

Again, I don't "Hate christianity", I just don't care for christian hypocrites. ("hate" is your favorite word, not mine...) sorry you got in my way....didn't mean to step on your toes, sort of...:rasta:
    Did you actually see the movie or are you trolling again?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Did you actually see the movie or are you trolling again?
    Irrelevant. My post had to do with his obvious intolerance, not the movie. I'm not the only one here that noticed or commented on that point.

Are you implying that you've never posted as an anonymous troll in these forums yourself?

Really?! ...you troll here frequently, and you know it. f off

Joecool44 = a Lying Hypocrite Troll himself.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Irrelevant.
    The topic of this thread is about a movie. BTW, I saw the movie.

f off
    No

Last edited by Joecool44; 05-12-2014 at 05:55 PM.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

ok i blew thru the trailer find it ANNOYING like where JUNIOR SCREAMS....."WHY DO YOU HATE GOD"..........gimme a BREAK already......if he ACTUALLY KNOWS god/bible why would he ASK that QUESTION!? after found this among suggested viewing!? i have not watched this completely but prolly will i think it has a potential for refining who/what god is to mankind and individuals and how that is important if society is to get along you might say!? : :freak3: :spin2: :

i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

The topic of this thread is about a movie.
    Yes, it is. If it were on Netflix, I'd probably watch it out of curiosity, WITH an open mind.

BTW, I saw the movie.
    And wwhat did you think? Did you want to comment on the topic or continue hijacking it looking for trolls when you are one yourself?

No
    It wasn't an option or an offer, silly man.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Yes, it is. If it were on Netflix, I'd probably watch it out of curiosity, WITH an open mind.

And wwhat did you think? Did you want to comment on the topic or continue hijacking it looking for trolls when you are one yourself?

this makes me WONDER if a HILLBILLY is really a HILLSILLY or a SILLYHILL!? i mean if america is about the PORKCHOP on the plate why does that translate to the PORKCHOP of a HILL!? does it ALL come DOWN to a PORKCHOP over here/there imagined!? what does that say about TASTE!? if you EAT it DIE for it!? nevermind.......i just had a porchop so i was UNfairly INFLUENCED ............again!? and i listen to the FACTS from lake WOBEGONE so take that in consideration if you PLEASE!? :rryumy: :freak3: :yelcutelaughA:

I liked the movie but thought it was a little "pie in the sky".

It wasn't an option? Whatcha going to do about it when I refuse again? Call me out and no show?

I liked the movie but thought it was a little "pie in the sky".
    Care to explain what you mean? or is it another...

Quote Originally Posted by jokey
    It doesn't matter what I meant.
    It wasn't an option?
    Nope.
    Whatcha going to do about it when I refuse again?
    Eff off!!
    Call me out and no show?
    In order for me to pull a "no show", you'd have to agree to another meeting wouldn't you?

You wouldn't dare...:chicken:....eff off!:yelcutelaughA:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Care to explain what you mean? or is it another...

In order for me to pull a "no show", you'd have to agree to another meeting wouldn't you?

You wouldn't dare...:chicken:....eff off!:yelcutelaughA:
    A dedicated atheist college professor marries a Christian and challenges one of his students to a debate about God and loses. Then accepts Jesus as he's dying. A little pie in the sky. But overall, I thought the arguments on both sides were pretty good.

I might agree to a meeting in Honolulu but you're "unwilling" to fly to meet me. More likely "skeered" as you put it.

A dedicated atheist college professor marries a Christian and challenges one of his students to a debate about God and loses. Then accepts Jesus as he's dying. A little pie in the sky. But overall, I thought the arguments on both sides were pretty good.

I might agree to a meeting in Honolulu but you're "unwilling" to fly to meet me. More likely "skeered" as you put it.

So does THAT mean you got PECKS on DR. PHIL!? :errr: :rotz: :freak3: :

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    So does THAT mean you got PECKS on DR. PHIL!? :errr: :rotz: :freak3: :
    It means Ohein is chicken to fly out to Honolulu so we can debate in person. I tried to meet him in Vegas after he demanded I name a time and place to meet him. After I named the time and place, he no showed and then used the excuse that he never agreed to meet me. Who calls someone out and then makes excuses about not agreeing to meet after a time and place was named?

I'm not inclined to see the movie so no spoiler problems. Please tell me how he lost the debate? Some new evidence or something?