+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Beyond Babylon drops the bomb!

Beyond Babylon drops the bomb!

Re: The Radical Left and the American Constitution

What Gerald Flurry writes is good and strong, but stops short, holds back, fails to go all the way with the warning message God would have His Watchmen deliver! What Mr. Flurry writes is equivalent to something a conservative commentator would write or some evangelical minister could preach.

Gerald Flurry warns we're entering a period called "the times of the Gentiles" (Luke 21:24). Many Protestants can tell you that much. I do give credit where credit is due.

Why did Mr. Flurry fail to note Barack Obama is a Gentile? That we are a country, first and foremost, as originally founded, a White Israelite country? He prefers euphemisms of "English speaking nations," and The Philadelphia Trumpet magazine uses the same soft language, lest they be politically incorrect and suffer persecution, forced to stand their holy ground, to stand up for biblical standards against self-righteous humanist ideas!

Why did Gerald Flurry fail to mention that's it's a sin for White Israelites to elect a Gentile to rule over them? Why did Mr. Flurry fail to cry aloud and spare not and warn us that Gentile rulers are part of the punishment, the curse, foretold to chastise our White Israelite lands and peoples?

If Gerald Flurry, The Philadelphia Trumpet staff, and the Philadelphia Church of God truly believe the liberals will soon go after freedoms of speech and religion and undermine our Constitution, that the hour is late, what are they waiting for to speak truth to power? To dare to share the plain truth of the Bible and history? Why are they wasting $15 million in Edmond, Oklahoma alone (on an Arts Center!) instead of getting the Word out while they still can? Why are they carrying on business as usual?

The PCG just ran a series of ads in Oklahoma that failed to drive home what they supposedly believe, and instead downed others to lift themselves up, stressing their good works to vainly impress the world (Catholics, Protestants, Jews and Muslims do good works, so what?), and, at least, offered Herbert W. Armstrong's book, Mystery of the Ages. That's a great book, but it's the gospel, and the Work of God must go forward - the Church of God must warn the world!

Gerald Flurry's church put me out for writing Beyond Babylon - it doesn't hold back, or exercise undue restraint, but Beyond Babylon drops the bombshell that is necessary to get everybody's attention fast!

A German-led Europe will strike nuclear terror against US! National destruction, defeat and deportation are on the way! The American, British and Jewish peoples are marked for death!

It's getting dark fast, and Obama is proof the night is almost here.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Re: Beyond Babylon drops the bomb!

It's getting dark fast, and Obama is proof the night is almost here.
    If you ever get to Connecticut, puhleese look me up so I can straighten out your lying bitch ass.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    If you ever get to Connecticut, puhleese look me up so I can straighten out your lying bitch ass.
    You sound too ghetto for me.

A time of gentiles. This from a GOY.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    You sound too ghetto for me.
    If by that you mean well educated and knowledgeable, you are correct.

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.” - Sinclair Lewis,

Words to live by.
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    A time of gentiles. This from a GOY.
    Neither Gerald Flurry or myself are goyim.

The "Lost Ten Tribes" don't have to remain that way, if folks would only open their eyes and believe what they see: the many biblical birthmarks of fulfilled prophecies found only among the British-Israelites, Joes. But then again, Joseph's brethren were blind to his identity and he stood right before them.

Not All Twelve Tribes of Israel are Jewish?
    Some, in clear contradiction of the Holy Bible, pretend that all Twelve Tribes of Israel are Jewish. Such woefully ignorant or deceptive people deny the biblical distinctions between the 12 Tribes and pretend there's only one tribe: Judah.

Joseph isn't Jewish!
    My sojourn at Kibbutz Ramat Yohanan, where I served as a kibbutz volunteer for five months in 1982-1983, blessed me with memories to cherish a lifetime.

The Plain Truth about the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel
    In order to warn Israel about the many prophecies that preview our coming captivity (due to our idolatry and immorality), it was first necessary for God to restore our identity. God has now restored our identity, He's again warning our nations, and it's up to us what will happen next.

If by that you mean well educated and knowledgeable, you are correct.
    Since you sound ghetto, you undoubtedly are very street wise. Those who are truly well educated and knowledgable (whether by books and/or a life of living and learning) don't feel the need to use filler words like "lying bitch ass" but are capable of expressing themselves in more intelligent sounding ways. Others might add, "You can take the savages out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the savages" (even with an affirmative action job or dumbed down education or stupid rich suit).

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.” - Sinclair Lewis,

Words to live by.
    Since when did liberal fascists carry a cross or care about our flag? You've been distracted by the Right and backstabbed by the Left - the PC cultists - as our Republic rots and our Constitution dies (although granted, "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing").
    Last edited by David Ben-Ariel; 12-17-2008 at 07:24 AM.

Hanukkah on the Temple Mount

Years ago, shortly after my baptism in 1979, I felt led to write a book. I relate some information about it in the 'Author's Note' of Beyond Babylon and share more in Beyond Babylon: Hard Labor of Love.

I'm honored to say that the initial 'Introduction' to my book was written upon the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, Israel. To top that off, it was during the Jewish celebration of Hanukkah - the Festival of Lights - the Feast of the Dedication! A glorious time commemorating the God-given victory of the few over the many, light over darkness, truth over error and the rededication of the purified Temple of God, since it had been polluted by foreigners from without and betrayed by Hellenists (liberal Jews) from within.

My hope and prayer is for Israel and Judah, British-Israelites and Jews, to become 'One Nation Under God,' a truly 'United Kingdom,' filled with the Holy Spirit of God, a Kingdom of Priests, becoming a LIGHT TO ALL NATIONS - the Temple of God.

Beyond Babylon is dedicated to increase light in this dark world, to rekindle the sacred embers of the Faith once delivered to Jerusalem, calling folks away from Rome, encouraging all to forsake Babylon, to move beyond babylon, and return to Zion where we belong.

For Zion's sake,
    David Ben-Ariel

Photographer: Ilan Itzhayek

German Jackboot To Stomp Jerusalem!

THE GERMANS ARE COMING!

Beyond Babylon drops the bomb:

THE GERMAN-JESUIT JACKBOOT WILL STOMP JERUSALEM!

All the while during my six and a half hours of Israeli interrogation, I clearly warned them that the "peace process" is a trap; that it's about to blow up in their faces, and that a German-led Europe is going to wage a New Crusade to enforce the Vatican's version of peace. Catholic Europe will backstab and betray both the Arabs and the Jews. They'll push for Jerusalem to become "an international city," all under the cover of UN Resolution 181.

I maintained that the only explosives that I'm involved with is the bombshell I've written, Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall. I continually referred them to it, stating that's where my beliefs are on public record. (Later I gave them a computer disk with my book on it to assist their investigation). I told them I know that Israel won't take G-d's warning seriously, any more than those Jews who spurned Jabotinsky's efforts to save them from Hitler. (Ze'ev Jabotinksy warned the Jews of Hitler's fury but they thought he was just crying wolf). Nevertheless, the Almighty will intervene and save us after our worst time of suffering, if we so insist, and every survivor in Jerusalem will be holy.

"Beyond Babylon is a bomb! "

There, fixed that for ya.

"Beyond Babylon is a bomb! "

There, fixed that for ya.
    Yes, Beyond Babylon is a bomb with all its EXPLOSIVE TRUTHS I detonate throughout the Internet world, whether it's about the baptized paganism of the Roman Catholic whore and her Protestants prostitute daughters, or the German-dominated EU that God will use to punish us for such sins.

The MARK of the BEAST
    by Herbert W. Armstrong

Better be sure whether this brand is upon you! Without it, no man will be able to buy or sell! Without it, you may be tortured even unto death! But with it, you shall suffer the SEVEN LAST PLAGUES OF GOD

Your beliefs are based on nothing but myths. Your hate, is based on myths and your failure as a human to appreciate others as equals.

You book is a bomb in terms of sales.

Your beliefs are based on nothing but myths.
    You're still refusing to face harsh reality? Some won't wake up until it's too late. Such will have plenty of time to think about it in concentration camps.

your failure as a human to appreciate others as equals.
    You sound very hateful and intolerant of those realists who recognize we're clearly not all equal - except in terms of salvation and our ultimate potential to become God-Beings. Why play such PC games? You lose.

You book is a bomb in terms of sales.
    Sales? I promote the plain truth of the Bible contained with Beyond Babylon - it's merely a means to that end. Don't you realize I'm not into "sales" but SHARING - which is why it's available to read for FREE online? The precious truths it shares are PRICELESS. Got it?

Herbert W. Armstrong warned the Nazis only went underground and a declassified US document confirms it...

The Secret Nazis

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    You're still refusing to face harsh reality? Some won't wake up until it's too late. Such will have plenty of time to think about it in concentration camps.

You sound very hateful and intolerant of those realists who recognize we're clearly not all equal - except in terms of salvation and our ultimate potential to become God-Beings. Why play such PC games? You lose.

Sales? I promote the plain truth of the Bible contained with Beyond Babylon - it's merely a means to that end. Don't you realize I'm not into "sales" but SHARING - which is why it's available to read for FREE online? The precious truths it shares are PRICELESS. Got it?
    Again, you myths are bullshit. Prove me wrong.

You're a buffoon. And, the only one who doesn't recognize that is you.