+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Mitch Rider - High Country Motors RIP OFF!

Hi everyone.
    My name is Jesyca Retana, Im 19 years old, and I am the daughter and 2nd Oldest child to Ron retana, aka Rowlland Retana aka every other name you have to call him. Today of all days, I got a very random and odd desire to google my dads name and to my sad surprise, came across this blog posting. I have no idea in hell where to start and Im honestly a little frightened to confront all of you people but I feel obligated too.. Im here in honor of myself, My older brother Justin, My 16 year old sister , my 10 year old brother and my Mother, to give each and every one of you an apology. We are so sorry. So sorry that all of your lives were shaken and partially destroyed because of Our father and our blood. I know for many of you, this wont mean anything, for you may sit there and think that his offspring and the person who he chose has his mate, have to be exactly like he is, but i assure you from the bottom of my heart we are not. The last time I saw my dad was when I dropped him off at LAX and havnt seen him Since. As I can see you all know where he is at and claim to know every little thing about his life there, and I just want to say thank you, thank you so much for abling to control your anger and not harming him. I truley thank you, because if i were any of you, Im not sure id have the same strength. but he is my dad and no matter what pain hes caused, I love him, because I realize every bad deal and every person he hurt, although is NO excuse, was for me. was for me and my brothers and sisters and for my mom, to provide us with a lifestyle he thought we needed from him, a lifestyle, that i now regret, influenced on him. From reading some of the posts I saw a comment about him " sending money to his wife and kids in southern california to support their lavish lifestyle"... there is no lavish lifestyle.. when my dad left, so did every nice thing we had. every car. every belonging. every penny. every thing that probably didnt even belong to us in the first place, is gone. It was gods ultimate karma. The people my father stole for and loved the most, suffered the most, which is exactly what my father deserves. My mother left him and started with nothing after he left, and I now work two jobs and attend college. I can honestlly having my dad away from me, from going everyday to seeing and loving him, to not seeing him in three years, and being SO in love with a voice that calls you every 3 days is a pain I will have to learn to deal with for the rest of my life, a long with all the pain you are all living with because of my dad. Im sorry he didnt elarn his lesson, and is continuing his same shit Over there, I guess loosing his family wasnt enough, but as you all said, karma always takes affect. I will never wish him harm, in fact, i pray god keep shim safe at all times and all costs, but i realize hes truley sick. a man so addicted to money and power that hes willing to destroy for it. I cant tell you enough how sorry I am for everything, for everything youve all lossed, if i could give you back even half of what hes stolen from you all, I would and my mother would. You cant imagine how shes suffered and the sadness she feels knowing this man that shes been in love with since she was 19, could lie about her having cancer, who could provide things to her kids that were stolen from others, you could never imagine how horrible she feels. and From all of us we thank you for never putting him in jail, and never harming him, because of all you, we got 16 happy years with him..I pray for you all and I hope you find peace and forgivness in your hearts. God bless.

-jess

WOW- I worked for Ron Retana at a mortgage company he owned with a partner in Upland California. I have met his wife and kids. I have to say I am not shocked at all about any of your posts about him.
    I had heard that he was in jail for Real Estate Fraud.
    He also gave someone I know a heart shaped diamond ring of his wives as collaterol.
    Sorry Jessyca I think everyone would put him in jail if they could and it is not out of the kindness of their heart. He has hurt a lot of people. I witnessed him forging loan documents, etc. I am sure you would find a lot more people who have burned by him in real estate and cars in the southern california area.

Re: Mitch Rider - Ron Retana the biggest rip off!!

After several emails from Jesyca , Rons daughter and all the other people he ripped off, I guess the worst victims off all this was Ron's family. They have to live with the truth of what a Bast*rd of a Dad they had. And if he really loved them he would return to the States and face his crimes and look his wife and children in their eyes. Ron will always be looking over his shoulder, never really free, and his loss of Salvation will be his choice. God will be his final Judge. To everyone, beware of this man, he is a liar and a thief. He will take you for whatever he can, and just run away from his family without regard to their feelings.

I am in Costa Rica. I met this douchebag.....I know where he lives and i know his phone number.anyone need this info contact me.....Should i tell the US embassy down here

I am currently in Costa Rica . I met this douchebag called Ron Retana. I know where he lives and i have his phone number.

OK. I can see Ron has lots of friends looking for him.

Well I have been stupid too but not for much... Seems like he is running out of money... But this time, he chose the wrong people. So, I am gonna talk to him, and then, once i gave him what he deserves... I am more than happy to share my info about RON RETANA in Costa Rica.

I DO know:

-His real name and his 2 surmanes
    -His phone numbers
    -His exact address
    -Where he is working
    -What kind of car he drives
    -The 8 companies registered on the name of his dad + the 5 on the name of his brother Jefery. ...Ron doesn t have anything on his name...

-Contact details for those companies.

-An actual company in the USA! (maybe on the name of his dad)... Well, this one is a freebie as I am not in the USA:

It s named: "RyR Investment - 175 Olive street,San Bernardino - CA 92410-3665" It s just 20km West from Foothill Auto Body, in Rancho Cucamonga... place for which one he has been sentenced to $150.000 in March 2011 for scam I presume.

Here is the link by the way:

http://www.sgvexaminer.com/images/20...%2023%2011.pdf page B-14.

After reading this thread, I would be glad to make him pay for all you. OH!... and yes, referring to a previous comment, I WILL make sure the rest of his life in Costa Rica gonna be Hell! Shame for him that he cannot go back to the US!

Well it look like Ron is burning all his bridges fast. After all the emails I have received this week I think Ron would be Safer back in the US JAILS.
    Jesyca Retana are you listening?
    Time to call your Dad and have him turn his thieving ass in.
    There are 15-20 cases filed against him. There is probably twice that many not filed. Mine was not filed as he fled to Costa Rica and could not be served.
    I am still paying off the money I borrowed to buy a car(s) from him with interest. By the time I pay it off I will have paid double or more. I kind of figured someday this would catch up to him. I am not going to spend good money on bad. I don't believe there is enough to go around and there are already judgments in place.
    Ron if you are listening, hope you had fun stealing for a living, losing your family, putting your son in Jail, causing hardships to other families, and living it up gambling.
    Oh and yes I still have a copy of the canceled credit card check I wrote you, and the contract we drew up, in case you think you can deny this. I will gladly appear to any hearing with it.
    Now if your lucky you'll spend the rest of your life in jail. No poker tables there jerk.

I just want to remind you all that this is a public blog and anyone can see it. If you post on this blog an email is sent to all associated including Rons daughter Jesyca Retana. There has been over 8000 views here so a lot of people are watching. Just use caution here. My email is listed in the blog if you prefer to have your info anonymous. I wish I had never met Ron, but in the end I hope he wishes he never met me.

ohh i want to buy a car from them luckily i research about them and read this thread, Well damn.