+ Reply to Thread

Worldwide Single Line - Upline matching

Hello,

My name is Patrick and I am Business Development living in Hong Kong. I have many experiences in network marketing industry, but I've never seen business concept like this. It is called ONE LINE ONLINE THE GREEN LINE.

I would like to share a really important information with you which can change your life. This is the next Quantum leap in this industry. For more information keep reading my information below.

1) It exists worldwide only ONE DOWNLINE or ONE SINGLE LINE. Every person of the world who is registered after, is registered after the next person. You can profit from everyone. Itís a real motivation, because everyone can see own downline grow!

2) You can start almost from the beginning. The company already started in 1st of April 2014. It was successfully launched.

3) In addition you can profit until 7 Lines from your UP LINE!!! Awesome!!!

4) The company has an amazing business plan

5) We have also many webinars in many languages for your support and for developing your team

6) The product is The Energy and almost every person of the world uses it every day. In this case, it is Clean Energy, from the Sun and Wind.

I am sure that people who will decide during April/May sign up, they will have thousands people in their downline end of this year, according to my estimation, because we are in ONE SINGLE DOWNLINE all over the world.

Still once again, send me a personal message and I will provide you more information.

The company also look for the country managers who will be willing build this business in the country. YOU can be one of them!

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

I am open for any kind of conversation.

Best regards

Patrick
    Business Development
    Hong Kong

Re: Worldwide Single Line - Upline matching

Sorry to pop your bubble, FYI...it's not the first time single line's been done. Not even close.

The energy market's kind of an 'iffy' product too, IMO...

Welcome to the forum anyways...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickCZ View Post
    Hello,

My name is Patrick and I am Business Development living in Hong Kong. I have many experiences in network marketing industry, but I've never seen business concept like this. It is called ONE LINE ONLINE THE GREEN LINE.

I would like to share a really important information with you which can change your life. This is the next Quantum leap in this industry. For more information keep reading my information below.

1) It exists worldwide only ONE DOWNLINE or ONE SINGLE LINE. Every person of the world who is registered after, is registered after the next person. You can profit from everyone. It’s a real motivation, because everyone can see own downline grow!

Best regards

Patrick
    Business Development
    Hong Kong
    see below, double post....
    Thanks, this does sound like a great opportunity!
    Last edited by Richard 3; 05-03-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Hello,

1) It exists worldwide only ONE DOWNLINE or ONE SINGLE LINE. Every person of the world who is registered after, is registered after the next person. You can profit from everyone. It’s a real motivation, because everyone can see own downline grow!

Best regards

Patrick
    Business Development
    Hong Kong

Thanks for the info, Patrick. It sounds really interesting. I am puzzled by #s 1 AND 3 above. If there is only one downline, how come you can only profit from 7 lines? Why not 8 and even 128?

If I merely join, and never sign up another person will I still make money as long as other people (anybody) signs up after me?

Last edited by Richard 3; 05-03-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    Thanks for the info, Patrick. It sounds really interesting. I am puzzled by #s 1 AND 3 above. If there is only one downline, how come you can only profit from 7 lines? Why not 8 and even 128?

If I merely join, and never sign up another person will I still make money as long as other people (anybody) signs up after me?

Hi Richard,
    You will benefit from all downline, doesn't matter which line and about 7 lines that's mean you will also benefit from UPLINES!!! That's mean success your 7 sponsors is also your success :)
    Yes, when you join and don't recommend anyone, you will earn money. There is only question which type of member would you like to be.
    I can not post here url link, so let's chat personally or send me your email on mine vlastimilcicha@gmail.com
    Thx
    Patrick

lol - pickin' on the newbs

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    He didn't even respond to my post!:rotz:

Guess I don't come off as a 'newb', huh?!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Hi Richard,
    You will benefit from all downline, doesn't matter which line and about 7 lines that's mean you will also benefit from UPLINES!!! That's mean success your 7 sponsors is also your success :)
    Yes, when you join and don't recommend anyone, you will earn money. There is only question which type of member would you like to be.
    I can not post here url link, so let's chat personally or send me your email on mine vlastimilcicha@gmail.com
    Thx
    Patrick
    Hey, thanks!

Distributors get paid from their uplines? Awesome!!! That's the first time I've heard of anything like that!

I'll send you my info when I get to a computer (am on a phone now). I appreciate your response and look forward to speaking with you.

Is "Worldwide Single Line" the name of the company? I'd like to check it out online.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Richard 3; 05-03-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    I'm just doing my due diligence. After what happened with Yoli Blast Caps, I always investigate before "going all in."
    Last edited by Richard 3; 05-03-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Hey, thanks!

Distributors get paid from their uplines? Awesome!!! That's the first time I've heard of anything like that!

I'll send you my info when I get to a computer (am on a phone now). I appreciate your response and look forward to speaking with you.

Is "Worldwide Single Line" the name of the company? I'd like to check it out online.

Thanks again.
    Hi Richard,

yes distributors get paid from their UPLINE as well!!!
    Please send me your email on my email and I will provide you more info, we can connect on skype, facebook ... etc.
    The name of company is ONE LINE THE GREEN LINE LTD.
    I look forward to hearing you soon
    Patrick