+ Reply to Thread

Beware of the Six Figure mentor scam

beware another scam

the six figure mentor look like another of 1000's of scams out there

http://thesfm.com/jblonkz/

http://thesfm.com/LouiseCardow/?pg=working-online

Originally Posted by Michael_Le View Post
    it's MLM marketing......it was the yournetbiz model that stuart ross was part of and copied which is now SFM. you basically pay a so called mentor £1k to have the right to then be able to sell it on yourself, you position yourself as a so called mentor to prospects, SFM call it attraction marketing, and the cycle begins. stuart claims to mentor you but you got more chance of going to the moon than actually speaking to him. every one you sign up you earn like a £1k commission with i think 20% going to your mentor.

my advice, stay away and learn the proper affiliate marketing.

sounds like another typical scam / hype and no reviews and showing fancy cars and all the hype

thanks dude for your post!!!
    Michael Ladd

P.S. I AM SO SICK OF ALL THESE SCAM ON THE INTERNET.
    Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, and quality products!

Enjoy and learn and have fun: http://yoursuccessunlimited.net/our-products/

Re: Beware of the Six Figure mentor scam

HERE IS A POST FROM SOMEONE THAT GOT SCAMMED FROM THIS PROGRAM: FROM WARRIOR FORUM

Hello To all,
    It was interesting to read everyones opinions based on the SFM website. I was a member of that site for 24 days and I paid upfront 297 dollars only to get a personal mentor, my blogging website, and the load of emails containing webinars and other informal webinars that were very educational in terms of internet marketing and what it takes to really get out there and make money online.
    I was intrigued by all that I learned and at the same time mad at myself because it occurred to me that I was not going to be making any money from the site any time soon and they would be taking even more money from me each month just to keep the website going not to mention the extra expense of upgrading accounts to make your investments even better.
    They present their information in a way that is interesting to listen to and will interest you to become an affiliate just to know more. It is interesting how they actually are making money. I heard Stuart and Jay together introduce their program as a university for digital marketing media professionals and newbies that wanted to learn how to market online.
    If you ask me it doesn't take a genius to figure out most of what they are sharing is nothing really at all. An eye opener if you ask me. I would say that all the information they presented and what you can get from their website and program, you can also get for free on google or youtube videos.
    I am only mad at myself because I actually thought I could be making money in no time. Talking about losing sleep over the intensity of their informational webinars and the whole works of putting together modules and everything else that it took grasping my complete and total investment to start making money fast.
    Guess what? it's not happening!
    Thats all I have to share, Everyone on here has had a lot to say and I am grateful to read this only after I have wasted my money and time to get nowhere fast.
    And as they say on SFM, "I hope you have a wonderful day, afternoon, or night wherever you are in the world." God Bless and goodnight!
    Cheers
    Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, and quality products!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike75065 View Post
    HERE IS A POST FROM SOMEONE THAT GOT SCAMMED FROM THIS PROGRAM: FROM WARRIOR FORUM

Hello To all,
    It was interesting to read everyones opinions based on the SFM website. I was a member of that site for 24 days and I paid upfront 297 dollars only to get a personal mentor, my blogging website, and the load of emails containing webinars and other informal webinars that were very educational in terms of internet marketing and what it takes to really get out there and make money online.
    I was intrigued by all that I learned and at the same time mad at myself because it occurred to me that I was not going to be making any money from the site any time soon and they would be taking even more money from me each month just to keep the website going not to mention the extra expense of upgrading accounts to make your investments even better.
    They present their information in a way that is interesting to listen to and will interest you to become an affiliate just to know more. It is interesting how they actually are making money. I heard Stuart and Jay together introduce their program as a university for digital marketing media professionals and newbies that wanted to learn how to market online.
    If you ask me it doesn't take a genius to figure out most of what they are sharing is nothing really at all. An eye opener if you ask me. I would say that all the information they presented and what you can get from their website and program, you can also get for free on google or youtube videos.
    I am only mad at myself because I actually thought I could be making money in no time. Talking about losing sleep over the intensity of their informational webinars and the whole works of putting together modules and everything else that it took grasping my complete and total investment to start making money fast.
    Guess what? it's not happening!
    Thats all I have to share, Everyone on here has had a lot to say and I am grateful to read this only after I have wasted my money and time to get nowhere fast.
    And as they say on SFM, "I hope you have a wonderful day, afternoon, or night wherever you are in the world." God Bless and goodnight!
    Cheers
    I know you're busy mike, being a SEO pro and all, but, just thought I'd let you know, the second link in your sig-line doesn't work.

rofl
    Last edited by ohein56; 04-28-2014 at 04:14 AM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    I know you're busy mike, being a SEO pro and all, but, just though I'd let you know, the second link in your sig-line doesn't work.

rofl
    not in this stupid scam program 98% of most stuff on the Internet is pure junk, over priced and horrible training and poor leadership or sponsors that prey on desperate people that never had a real job and everybody on here are same stupid people on here arguing over nonsense on.

Goodbye
    People need to get a life on here.
    sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Michael Ladd

Quote Originally Posted by Mike75065 View Post
    not in this stupid scam program 98% of most stuff on the Internet is pure junk, over priced and horrible training and poor leadership or sponsors that prey on desperate people that never had a real job and everybody on here are same stupid people on here arguing over nonsense on.

Goodbye
    People need to get a life on here.
    sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Michael Ladd
    Does this mean we're not friends any more?

Watch out for that door, ya SEO hotshot you!

Don't forget, if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

the handle of "Mentor" is a sign you are dealing with a big time fraud

Mentors and Coaches are why folks get their asses kicked in this industry