+ Reply to Thread

"getting paid 72 times a day"

Is this a scam? I am getting spammed "getting paid 72 times a day" like 5 times a day:

I have FINALLY found a legit way to earn a steady and secure income stream online and I just had to tell you about it. Itís super easy to use, free to get started, and making money is literally as easy as 1, 2, 3 you simply: 1 sign-up, 2 view 10 ads, daily and 3 get paid The best part is, when you earn a commission, you donít have to wait 30-days to get your cash! They pay out referral commissions instantly and profit sharing commissions every 20-minutes, so you have 72 chances or more a day to get paid! Plus, you can use your cash right away! Instantly access your cash from your e-wallet or transfer it to your bank account. Whatever you do with your money is up to you visit http://www.myadvertisingpays.com/cp1.asp?SponsId=3534 for more details If you need help getting started or have any questions about the system and how I am getting paid, you can reach out to me at https://www.facebook.com/eloka.obi.12
    thanks from alfred

Re: "getting paid 72 times a day"

Can someone come on here and debunk my advertising pays. They claim you click on ads and get paid. No purchase necessary but if you buy ad packs you get paid more. They claim to have Kevin Thompson as lead attorney. How is this not the same as all the other advertising ponzis that have come and gone?

Randy

My Advertising Pays With Tony Booth And Lynne Booth

Did you sign up? Can you review this program?
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Is this a scam? I am getting spammed "getting paid 72 times a day" like 5 times a day:

I have FINALLY found a legit way to earn a steady and secure income stream online and I just had to tell you about it. Itís super easy to use, free to get started, and making money is literally as easy as 1, 2, 3 you simply: 1 sign-up, 2 view 10 ads, daily and 3 get paid The best part is, when you earn a commission, you donít have to wait 30-days to get your cash! They pay out referral commissions instantly and profit sharing commissions every 20-minutes, so you have 72 chances or more a day to get paid! Plus, you can use your cash right away! Instantly access your cash from your e-wallet or transfer it to your bank account. Whatever you do with your money is up to you visit http://www.myadvertisingpays.com/cp1.asp?SponsId=3534 for more details If you need help getting started or have any questions about the system and how I am getting paid, you can reach out to me at https://www.facebook.com/eloka.obi.12
    thanks from alfred
    "Wag more, bark less."

Quote Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post
    Did you sign up? Can you review this program?

It goes like this. You buy credit packs for $49.99 each, you surf 10 ads per day, this qualifies you for profit share. Each packs retires at $60 over a period of time. Which is in fact, 120% return on investment. You can use the original money to buy more packs when they reach the $49.99 which again compounds.

Doesn't matter how it is sugar coated, doesn't matter if they are paying out daily to everyone, the money will run dry at some point or get closed down buy the SEC. It is a classic pyramid scheme. People think it is genuine because it pays daily without fail (at the moment). The business model is illegal in the USA despite people getting paid.

I joined then pulled my money out as I didn't want to recommend to others. People get to 1200 packs which is nearly $60,000 locked in to receive profit share , when it collapses or get shut down, bye bye money.

People are blinded by money an greed. See what what Tony Booth has to say in defense
    https://plus.google.com/112237944222815882285/posts

Quote Originally Posted by RandyGardner View Post
    Can someone come on here and debunk my advertising pays. They claim you click on ads and get paid. No purchase necessary but if you buy ad packs you get paid more. They claim to have Kevin Thompson as lead attorney. How is this not the same as all the other advertising ponzis that have come and gone?

Randy

It goes like this. You buy credit packs for $49.99 each, you surf 10 ads per day, this qualifies you for profit share. Each packs retires at $60 over a period of time. Which is in fact, 120% return on investment. You can use the original money to buy more packs when they reach the $49.99 which again compounds.

Doesn't matter how it is sugar coated, doesn't matter if they are paying out daily to everyone, the money will run dry at some point or get closed down buy the SEC. It is a classic pyramid scheme. People think it is genuine because it pays daily without fail (at the moment). The business model is illegal in the USA despite people getting paid.

I joined then pulled my money out as I didn't want to recommend to others. People get to 1200 packs which is nearly $60,000 locked in to receive profit share , when it collapses or get shut down, bye bye money.

People are blinded by money an greed. See what what Tony Booth has to say in defense
    https://plus.google.com/112237944222815882285/posts

I did not sign up. I simply posted the spam they sent me and was ASKING you guys.

Thanks for replying. I never heard of this company before reading this post and did a Google search.
    One of the results took me to the Warrior Forum. They members there either love the company or hate it. The ones who hate it call it a Ponzi. The ones who love it appear to be recruiting for the business.

You make money by buying credit packs. Clicking on ad links, and recruiting a downline to do the same.
    I watched an hour long recruiting video. They say they are a world-wide business but all of the people in the video appeared to be from the UK.
    I also contacted one of the Diamonds but did not get a response.
    My opinion is this is a Ponzi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I did not sign up. I simply posted the spam they sent me and was ASKING you guys.
    "Wag more, bark less."