+ Reply to Thread

Franklin Graham - an asshole like his racist Father

I will give out good odds this POS has had sex with another male like Bush 43 good buddy Ted "I am a Rev and hate gays" Haggard

BURN A SLOW DEATH IN HELL FRANKLIN:

Franklin Graham: Putin is doing ‘what’s right for Russia’ by cracking down on gays
    By David Edwards
    Sunday, April 20, 2014 12:39 EDT

Rev. Franklin Graham on Sunday said that he stood by earlier comments agreeing with so-called gay “propaganda” bans in Russia because President Vladimir Putin was doing “what’s right” for the country.

During a March interview with the Charlotte Observer, Graham had asserted that LGBT people were trying to “recruit” children by adopting them, and suggested that it was “exploitation.”

He also said that he “agreed” with Putin because “protecting his nation’s children was a pretty smart thing to do.”

Speaking to ABC News on Sunday, Graham doubled down on his praise of the Russian president.

Re: Franklin Graham - an asshole like his racist Father

Perhaps we should ship Mr. Graham to Russia and see how Putin treats religious minorities. He would find himself hard pressed to be able to proselytize in Russia. The Russian Orthodox Church is very powerful. The ROC tolerates Jews but there is no love lost between them and Islam.

I AM FRANKLIN GRAHAM AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/2...ss-conference/

Russian politician orders aides to ‘violently rape’ pregnant journalist at press conference
    By Tom Boggioni
    Sunday, April 20, 2014 16:26 EDT

A far-right Russian politician is facing legal problems after ordering two of his aides to ‘violently rape’ a pregnant Russia Today journalist in front of other reporters at a press conference.

Vladimir Zhironovsky, of the pro-Kremlin Liberal Democratic Party, launched into an animated tirade against RT journalist Stella Dubovitskaya, – who is six months pregnant – after she asked him an innocuous questions about possible sanctions against the pro-Western government of Ukraine, according to the Daily Mail.

Responding to her question, Zhironovsky grabbed two of his male aides, telling them, “When I say, you run to her and violently rape her” before shoving them in her direction and shouting: “Go and kiss her. Grab her.”

Male and female journalists in attendance were shocked at the outburst with one male journalist asking, “She is pregnant, why are you attacking her?”

Quote Originally Posted by rodney walker II View Post
    I will give out good odds this POS has had sex with another male like Bush 43 good buddy Ted "I am a Rev and hate gays" Haggard

BURN A SLOW DEATH IN HELL FRANKLIN:

Franklin Graham: Putin is doing ‘what’s right for Russia’ by cracking down on gays
    By David Edwards
    Sunday, April 20, 2014 12:39 EDT

Rev. Franklin Graham on Sunday said that he stood by earlier comments agreeing with so-called gay “propaganda” bans in Russia because President Vladimir Putin was doing “what’s right” for the country.

During a March interview with the Charlotte Observer, Graham had asserted that LGBT people were trying to “recruit” children by adopting them, and suggested that it was “exploitation.”

He also said that he “agreed” with Putin because “protecting his nation’s children was a pretty smart thing to do.”

Speaking to ABC News on Sunday, Graham doubled down on his praise of the Russian president.

All you have to do is go back and read what the religious leaders were saying during the civil rights debates. They were trying to protect us from darkies back then and gays now. Same same.

well stated senor !!