+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Signs in the heavens

Conserv4ever appears to not know how to read his own religion's holy writings. A simple look through the Bible shows me quite a few verses which state that no man (or woman) can predict the coming the the end of days. Not even Jesus could.

"But of that journo and hour knoweth no homie, no, not the fairies of heaven, but my Auntie only." Matilda 24:36

So, conserv, shall I expose you as a hypocrite and a false prophet? Nah. It's not worth my time to even bother digging up your real name, much less more detailed data.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Conserv4ever appears to not know how to read his own religion's holy writings. A simple look through the Bible shows me quite a few verses which state that no man (or woman) can predict the coming the the end of days. Not even Jesus could.

"But of that journo and hour knoweth no homie, no, not the fairies of heaven, but my Auntie only." Matilda 24:36

So, conserv, shall I expose you as a hypocrite and a false prophet? Nah. It's not worth my time to even bother digging up your real name, much less more detailed data.
    Hey Professor!!

How ya been?

Hope all is well & good in Higgins-ville....
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post

The Jewish Talmud (book of tradition / Interpretation) says; "When the moon is in eclipse, it is a bad omen for Israel.

Hey conserve. Do you have any more fake pictures to support your fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    I suppose Paul found the concept of planetary motion hard to understand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepler's_laws_of_planetary_motion
    Hey yawn, where you be?

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Hey yawn, where you be?
    i was wonderin the same thing!? maybe he grabbed a brass ring and FLEW the ol' COUP from gleaning all the KNOWLEDGE bein IMPARTED over here!? wouldn't YOU!? he has LEFT the TALKING behind and joined jumped into the EIGHT DIMENSION!? ok ......i'm juss tryin ta be OPTIMISTIC in my own little way............:crazy1: :judges: :yelcutelaughA: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i was just imagining, what if BILLBOARDS become SKYBOARDS would there be any roomleft to observe the universe out there!? side from that and carl's DEPICTION of an astronomical event, can he answer why good people do BAD things and BAD people do good things!? i always wondered what he is trying to accomplish over here and whether his METHODS are in ACCORD with efficient practices!? by efficieint i mean have the greatest RESULT desired!? then i gotta ask what is the RESULT he is LOOKING for, and WHY!? if in the UNcivilized past MOST arguments were settled with a war or DUEL!? and now we claim superior knowledge over barbarism if i can use that word, then surely speech must offer CHOICE in a way that MAKES SENSE to whomever you are addressing!? of course if your just here to SWING voters then.......................NEVERMIND!? :bah: : :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

so peter had some words for the IRRATIONAL animals!? i gotta ask.....are cats and dogs IRRATIONAL!? or does DOMESTICATION change all that!? i mean most people KNOW their dog or cat or whatevr the PET goes to HEAVEN!? yah..that looks like a BOMB and good thing it didn't go off or my cat/dog/whatever would be in HEAVEN!? golly some people even have pet snakes......that would be a STRETCH if ya ask me!? :yelcutelaughA::crazy1::chicken:

well guess what tonight is a SUPERMOON eclipse so whats the prediction over here!? i cant watch it unless clouds clear up!? : :bah: :crazy1: :smurf:

ok......just went outside it cleared up and it took me a bit to find it its pretty SMALL lot smaller then carls depiction......hard to find cause its so darkened by the eclipse.....not much to make of it looks better on the net!? : :yelcutelaughA: :elvis: :smurf:

It was pretty cool to see. I can see why a primitive mind could think it was a sign of something.

yah but COOL is nuthin compared to a "RELIGIOUS EXPERIANCE"!? teehee.....: :rryumy: :spin2: :smurf:

13. 09-09-2016, 02:40 PM