+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Palm Sunday

Palm Sunday

Since I'm all alone at my house, I celebrated Palm Sunday. Man, this Palm Sunday thing truly drains your energy. I am so tired due to my constant shaking of my palm but it was worth it. I felt like I was in heaven. I was screaming Hallelujah! Jesus! all the time I was shaking it. What about you? What do you do in celebration of Palm Sunday? :)
    Last edited by santorebirth; 04-13-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Re: Palm Sunday

I suspect, and I'm prone to being wrong, but might this be sarcasm by any chance?

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

It's the typical contempt the atheists here feel comfortable with. I'm not even Catholic (I celebrate Passover) but even I consider his attitude offensive.

4. 04-13-2014, 05:43 PM

santorebirth

I will pray for your hell ridden soul.

conserv4ever

Thank you for standing up for what is right. God Bless you brother.
    Donate to the Salvation Army - Click Here

Is this something new? Perhaps we should call it "Jerking for Jesus!" or something like that?

My folks sat through Palm Sunday mass, which to those of you who are not Catholic, is probably the single most annoying mass of the entire year. Seriously, even die hard Catholics hate this shit. It's several hours of kneeling and standing, and monotonous boring rituals.

Anyhow, they made it a point to bring a bunch of palms over for me. My cat promptly ate them when we weren't paying attention, lol.

Anyhow, they made it a point to bring a bunch of palms over for me. My cat promptly ate them when we weren't paying attention, lol.
    LOL!! I certainly hope that your cat is ok.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    It's the typical contempt the atheists here feel comfortable with. I'm not even Catholic (I celebrate Passover) but even I consider his attitude offensive.
    Your hated of gays (and most likely blacks) is way more offensive than some dumb masturbation joke.

You need to learn what is humor and what is truly harmful. Here is a test. What is worse?
    1. [a] Palm Sunday joke?
      [b] A priest having anal sex with a 10 year old boy?
      [c] The church hiding the fact that said priest had anal sex with a 10 year old boy?

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Your hated of gays (and most likely blacks) is way more offensive than some dumb masturbation joke.

You need to learn what is humor and what is truly harmful. Here is a test. What is worse?
    1. [a] Palm Sunday joke?
      [b] A priest having anal sex with a 10 year old boy?
      [c] The church hiding the fact that said priest had anal sex with a 10 year old boy?
    Wow, I forgot about this thread, I wonder why Conserve doesn't jump in and help condemn the Pedophiles?

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Wow, I forgot about this thread, I wonder why Conserve doesn't jump in and help condemn the Pedophiles?
    Maybe he's one himself?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard