+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Does Anything Ever Change?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    what IF we say failure RATES are HIGH becuz of NO REGULATION!? what's the failure rate of SMALL BUSINESS STARTUPS!? like all the business's trump tried to start until he got smart!?
    Failure rates are high in MLM because MLM is designed that way. To have a few success stories that come at the expense of the masses.
    Cat Police - SF

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    Failure rates are high in MLM because MLM is designed that way. To have a few success stories that come at the expense of the masses.
    hey richard to QUOTE you from the politics forum....."we've HEARD all that before anything NEW to say"!? !?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    OK you 2 time to try out for SYNCHRONIZED IGNORANCE classes!? you could try swimming but your prolly not pretty enough!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    again, very good description of trumps business practices and PRESIDENCY apparently, why would a leopard change its spots!!

I'll tell you what NEVER changes Thee ing rip off artists! When you deal with rip off artists like Fred Gronvall, Eric Pantalone of WTM Pubs, Paul C. Wilson in Tamarac, FL, Bill Henderson of Data Marketing in Demopolous, Al and Steve Winkhart, how can you succeed. The key is working with the right people. These scammers are not the right people!

yah SURE you really EXIST and not just the ALTER EGO/OR brownnose of JOE the cool guy!? but in ANY CASE the TOPIC is things never change RANTING being 1 of them THANKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ... why would a leopard change its spots!!
    Well, offhand I can think of several reasons.

Maybe it's too hot where he's sitting so he decides to move into the shade.

Or maybe there's no wildebeests coming down the trail where he's hiding so he decides to pick a better spot.

I can think of dozens of other reasons why a leopard would change his spots.

Bill Henderson of Data Marketing Lists 1910 St Paul St, Demopolis, AL 36732 is definitely one of the biggest rip off artists around. His lists have provided me no success at all. He does charge a good penny for them but between the lack of results and the 12% nixie ratio I have gotten, his advertising is definitely false. He is a rip off. Don't use his lists! You'll regret it!

If you are on a quest to any "get rich quick" schemes, you are a perfect candidate for anyone to exploit your desire to gain without effort.