+ Reply to Thread

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Home Invader Pays the Price for His Arrogance

Even though the family fired WARNING shots, he kept coming. Yeah, THIS is ONE reaso n you have a RIGHT to carry

FOX 13 News

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: Home Invader Pays the Price for His Arrogance

Good news! I did some research and the "victim" is WHITE (maybe Hispanic)! That means some of you can't turn this into a racial incident Will you even notice I praised the shooting of this dangerous criminal even though he's white?????? Of course, the next time I praise the shooting of a dangerous criminal and he turns out to be black, you'll say I only say that because he's black. You libbys play that game every time.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Even though the family fired WARNING shots, he kept coming. Yeah, THIS is ONE reaso n you have a RIGHT to carry

FOX 13 News
    Who are you trying to argue with? I don't think there is a single person currently in this forum that dispute the lawful and legal use of a weapon for home protection.

Do you even read other peoples posts? because frankly you keep posting article like this as if you are trying to prove some point and the only point that you are proving is that you have no clue as to what is going on or what the issue is beyond a few buzz words.

FOX 13 News
    I thought you didn't watch FoxNews?!

Fibber...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Good news! I did some research and the "victim" is WHITE (maybe Hispanic)! That means some of you can't turn this into a racial incident Will you even notice I praised the shooting of this dangerous criminal even though he's white?????? Of course, the next time I praise the shooting of a dangerous criminal and he turns out to be black, you'll say I only say that because he's black. You libbys play that game every time.

Well, it's nice to see that you're not just a typical racist/bigot, and can see past skin color...using those broad brush strokes that 'they' use so often is soo telling...:crazy1:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

i cant see NO video!? ......BWAAAAAAA..................................I QUIT!? :bah: :crazy1: :judges: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you