+ Reply to Thread

How's you relation with your parents and family?

We might have a lot of friends, but when the time comes we all know who will always be there for you, your parents and family. Do you have a good relation with them? Can you count on them? There is no love like the love of a parent, so try to make this relation work, it's a life saver and something that should not be thrown away.

Re: How's you relation with your parents and family?

My relationship with my parents has always been great. I am blessed beyond belief to have parents like the ones I have. I don't know what I did to deserve the amount of love they give me, but I do appreciate it and I make sure I let them know every day how much I appreciate them.

I don't have a very close relation with my parents, it's not like we are close friends, but we know that we can count on each others and I see them at least once every two weeks. It's a good mutual support. I'm glad about your relation with your parents hawk22, everyone should be as fortunate.

I'm extremely close with my parents and siblings, I can call them whenever, for anything and they would do whatever they could to help me get through whatever was happening. When I was a teenager we went through a few rocky years because I wanted to go out all of the time and did whether I was supposed to or not, but as I get older we have all really come together to support each other. I am very grateful for the relationship I have with my family, especially when I see some of my friends trying so hard with their parents and not getting the love and support they want back.

I'm pretty close to all people in my family, even more so since November when I started opening up to them more. So yes, I'd say I have a pretty good relationship with my parents, and it's only going to get better as time goes on I bet.

I think somebody ought to do a survey as to how many great, important men have quit to spend time with their families who spent any more time with their family.