+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Online Dating scams

There might be a few legit online dating sites on the net but most are out to make money from lonely people who are scared of asking someone out in the real world. Most members or 'fake' members of those dating sites are affiliate marketers who wish to have you sign up under them so they can take a cut in commissions and leave you wondering where your 'cute' lover vanished to. If you were thinking of joining a dating site or found an ad on Craiglist posted by a single lady/guy who wants to date you if you'd be kind enough to check out their profile on a dating site, don't. You'll lose some money real fast.

Re: Online Dating scams

Yeah the problem with online dating is the profiles themselves are a scam. People cheat a lot on the profile and that is where the whole scam starts.

Hi went out with this guy called Christian Artman claims to be a doctor but he is not. Writing to warn other women he is a dangerous man keep away on first date threatened to break my neck. He is abusive and lies he wants to be in a serious relationship but he doesn't want that just wants to mess around his entire life. A true loser who will hurt you. He is a sick and gets satisification from hurting women. Going to see if I can post a picture

This scammer Christian Artman now lives in Miami Florida.

Sorry to read that you lost money to a scammer running a scam but happy that you found this site to post your story.

Anyone that says they can help you get your money back is the EXACT same scammer, trying to steal more of your money.

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.

Since that scammer intended to steal your money, he did not give you his real life information. All you have is one of his fake names, one of his free email addresses, one of his fake stories and one of his paid-for-in-cash cell phone numbers. None of that information is going to help your local law enforcement agency track down that anonymous scammer sitting in a cyber cafe half way around the world from you.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

scam is real. keep spreading the word and posting their 'modus operandi' to make it even harder for these scammers

Yes, I heard a lot and seen different kinds of dating sites scam here in the internet so beware and have a big caution for that. Nowadays, never trust anyone.

yes, i know about dating sites, i was scammed by a man named harry paulson, now using leon paulson, scammed me & 5 other women out of a lot of money, goes for older women, widowed, be careful ladies

You should report him, so others will be saved.

Hi,

That looser Christian Artman He made up this sad sob story about loosing his job and how he was low in cash. Then he tried to make me pay for his flight ticket to visit me by telling me he would visit but can't afford flight ticket yet I was aware he was spending money on gym equipment. When I tried to confront him about things he disappeared off planet of the earth wouldn't pick up his phone, deleted me from his Skype account completely vanished

Yes, reporting this Christian Artman is a good idea. Wouldn't want other women to be manipulated by this command. He actually posted on the internet that he is looking for a woman to pay his morgage. What a dick. Women run!!!

The psychopath who is writing these fake messages is named chungu vas chitumbo. She is an obgyn resident from the UK who lives in Vienna. I met her for a few days while visiting Vienna and Italy. I decided not to communicate with her once I realized (as you can see above) she is dishonest and is willing to lie about others just because someone is not interested in her at all. I can see why she is single. I find it hard to believe she is a functioning obgyn resident with the clear mental disorder and behavior she has been displaying. There is a legal word for slander. I suggest that if you don't want to be sued, you stop slandering people, or you will be held legally accountable. This is unlawful to make up lies and use someone's name. Sincerely, a true M.D.

Ohiois4lovers Guest

I heard about a few girls in Miami who had bad experiences with this guy. Run for the hills ladies, hes mentally unstable!!!

Unregistered Guest

I meet moss Frank.Rich.on a dating site.not even 2 days he is calling me honey.he love me 4 days he tells me I am beautiful .he told me he was working at a bank .he leave the job to be a police law in for.no he want to give me some money he want my credit card to put money so he want my pin number
    I told him no.I want this to be a warning to all the older people that is getting money I come to realize he was a scammers.3 time but they never got my money this happened to me just last week.Sunday I look on my phone he was gone..I noticed is voice add an accent..and he says he was born in california.all he wanted was for me to give him my pin number
    .I am not a fool..thanks for listening Ionie Wheeler

Unregistered Guest

I had a Kelvin Woods from America told me he loved me me after 1 week and then asked me for money cos he was working in Africa and he's bank account frozen so need money i did want to help until I asked som questions and then I was blocked from him he also uses name eclark907 on instagram please be aware of these scammer

Unregistered Guest

I met Miguel angel Gonzalez Montalvo on Zoosk and he tricked me into going in an investment with him saying he flipped houses. I created a Facebook account to try to locate more people that he had scammed. Today I found out he did the same to other person. $5500 from me, $13000 from the other person. Look it up in Facebook and share it please!