+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 32 of 32

  1. #17
    Unregistered Guest

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Hello

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1

    Re: Online Dating scams

    This on line dating scam is for real. Out of 25 guys only 1 was legit. And he was a dud. I lost a big sum of money to one of them so lonely ladies be aware of this

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,796

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Katie99 View Post
    Hi went out with this guy called Christian Artman claims to be a doctor but he is not. Writing to warn other women he is a dangerous man keep away on first date threatened to break my neck. He is abusive and lies he wants to be in a serious relationship but he doesn't want that just wants to mess around his entire life. A true loser who will hurt you. He is a sick and gets satisification from hurting women. Going to see if I can post a picture
    I googled his name and it looks like he is a doctor.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I googled his name and it looks like he is a doctor.
    This post was from 2014. Wondered why you posted Joe so took a look. There is a doctor by this name but maybe the dating guy had the same name and saw there was a doctor by the same name and fudged his being a physician. If you look at Twitter you can see a picture of the guy who is a doctor.

    Doubt we'll hear from the original poster, four years ago, doubt they're viewing the forum or being contacted by email.

    Think you posted just to give the forum a little activity, am I right? lol

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I googled his name and it looks like he is a doctor.
    Took a look at FB and there is a younger guy with this name (not a doctor) and also in his likes he has a dating site. Have no clue who this guy really is but now I'm kind of interested. We're never going to know, darn.

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,796

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Think you posted just to give the forum a little activity, am I right? lol
    I wanted to discourage the spammers by posting something. Probably won't work but oh well....

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I wanted to discourage the spammers by posting something. Probably won't work but oh well....

    The spammers have a gold mine with this forum right now, they're not going anywhere.

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,796

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    The spammers have a gold mine with this forum right now, they're not going anywhere.
    But with no traffic, the spammers can thrive but gain nothing for their efforts.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    But with no traffic, the spammers can thrive but gain nothing for their efforts.
    I'm not familiar with how spammers make money, fill me in. I figure a lot of them are hired to post spam so by just posting the spam link on this forum they made some money.

    I Googled it, so someone needs to click on their spam link for them to make money. Hmm , with no traffic but spammers who is clicking?

    https://www.bullguard.com/bullguard-...eir-money.aspx
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 12-06-2018 at 02:01 PM.

  10. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,796

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I'm not familiar with how spammers make money, fill me in. I figure a lot of them are hired to post spam so by just posting the spam link on this forum they made some money.

    I Googled it, so someone needs to click on their spam link for them to make money. Hmm , with no traffic but spammers who is clicking?

    https://www.bullguard.com/bullguard-...eir-money.aspx
    Yeah, looks like spammers get paid to post their ads all over the place.

    I thought adsense also had rules about spammers but I could be wrong. It would make sense. Why would spam be considered a legitimate hit with regards to advertising?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  11. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Yeah, looks like spammers get paid to post their ads all over the place.

    I thought adsense also had rules about spammers but I could be wrong. It would make sense. Why would spam be considered a legitimate hit with regards to advertising?
    The spammers have ways to get around it but eventually they get caught and go on to another place to spam.

  12. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,796

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    The spammers have ways to get around it but eventually they get caught and go on to another place to spam.
    I was reading your link and it said one spammer at his peak was making 10-15k monthly by posting spam for porn and penis enhancements. LOL
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  13. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I was reading your link and it said one spammer at his peak was making 10-15k monthly by posting spam for porn and penis enhancements. LOL
    Can you believe it, no wonder George makes money off of Porn. You get a lot just spamming it.

  14. #30
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    225

    Re: Online Dating scams

    When it comes to online dating, I'd say that there is too many scam around. And you really need to be careful choosing a dating website. For example, this website is fine so I can recommend it to you guys.

  15. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2

    Re: Online Dating scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I met Miguel angel Gonzalez Montalvo on Zoosk and he tricked me into going in an investment with him saying he flipped houses. I created a Facebook account to try to locate more people that he had scammed. Today I found out he did the same to other person. $5500 from me, $13000 from the other person. Look it up in Facebook and share it please!
    Online dating is really scam and dont ever try to deal with it..

  16. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    8

    Re: Online Dating scams

    There are so many of them right now. Even tinder is full of fakes and freaks today. I am not sure about other countries, but my friend from Korea is using asian dating website. It is quite reliable and trustful, from what I can hear from her. Maybe we should all give it a try :)

Similar Threads

  1. Online Dating Scam = Redhotpie
    By Piratebay in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 03:53 AM
  2. online dating scam?
    By knightmare3000 in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 08:59 AM
  3. Ghana_scammed after online-dating
    By TooFarDriven in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 04:32 AM
  4. Online Dating
    By richardboyce in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 06:10 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 10:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •