+ Reply to Thread

What are your Flight 370 theories?

I am really curious to hear all of the conspiracy theories that will arise from this missing airliner. Discuss!!!!
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable

Re: What are your Flight 370 theories?

I really don't have any conspiracy theories on the missing airliner. I don't really know what happened. I just know that it's a pretty strange thing. I don't understand why they can't follow the pings they have heard and find it. I also don't understand why there were two people with stolen passports (correct me if I'm wrong) and nobody is really saying anything about that, either. Who knows. I feel bad for the families of those people, though. I don't know if they will ever learn the truth of what happened to their loved ones.

I think there were two terrorists trying to steal the airplane. The pilots pretended they were going in the direction the terrorists wanted to go. But in truth, they decided to do a suicide course knowing they would run out of gas over the ocean. By the time they figured out, they maybe shot the pilots or stabbed them and they crashed.

I recently spoke to a guy who is an experienced flight instructur and who has worked as a commercial pilot for decades. He had his theory:

It's a known fact that the plane carried a load of Lithium-Ion batteries. There is a risk that such batteries self-combust, it has happened in cargo bays of airplanes before. If that happened, this would be the chain of events:

Batteries catch fire. Not enough to cause the plane to crash, but it starts a chain of problems in the electrical systems, causing them to shut down in sequence.

Electrical system shut-down causes a loss of auto-pilot and several warnings in the cockpit

Pilots react according to procedure: They slow the speed, lower the altitude and make a 90 degree turn. Standard procedure in an emergency situation.

The chaos in the electrical systems causes loss of the transponder. The aircraft disappears from radar (low altitude, no transponder)

Total system breakdown in the electrical systems: no radio, no navigation etc. The pilots are over open sea with no visual bearings.

The aircraft continues over open sea until it runs out of fuel.

Looks like a plausible scenario to me... at least more plausible than alien abduction.

I'm with this guy. The planne is in Pakistan. Click image and watch video for proof!

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I'm with this guy. The planne is in Pakistan. Click image and watch video for proof!
    How exactly is that "proof"? I rather call it "wild speculation"... :blunt:

Quote Originally Posted by Scam View Post
    I think there were two terrorists trying to steal the airplane. The pilots pretended they were going in the direction the terrorists wanted to go. But in truth, they decided to do a suicide course knowing they would run out of gas over the ocean. By the time they figured out, they maybe shot the pilots or stabbed them and they crashed.
    This is one of the best explanations I have heard yet. I can't wait until they find this plane and are able to give an answer as to what happened. They may never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    I recently spoke to a guy who is an experienced flight instructur and who has worked as a commercial pilot for decades. He had his theory:

It's a known fact that the plane carried a load of Lithium-Ion batteries. There is a risk that such batteries self-combust, it has happened in cargo bays of airplanes before. If that happened, this would be the chain of events:

Batteries catch fire. Not enough to cause the plane to crash, but it starts a chain of problems in the electrical systems, causing them to shut down in sequence.

Electrical system shut-down causes a loss of auto-pilot and several warnings in the cockpit

Pilots react according to procedure: They slow the speed, lower the altitude and make a 90 degree turn. Standard procedure in an emergency situation.

The chaos in the electrical systems causes loss of the transponder. The aircraft disappears from radar (low altitude, no transponder)

Total system breakdown in the electrical systems: no radio, no navigation etc. The pilots are over open sea with no visual bearings.

The aircraft continues over open sea until it runs out of fuel.

Looks like a plausible scenario to me... at least more plausible than alien abduction.

Anything is more plausible than alien abduction. Aliens taking an entire plane full of people would be kind of risky lol...