+ Reply to Thread

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

The Natives are Getting Restless

Obamacare should cause a Revolution!

Believe me, the voices will grow louder when people start losing their coverage at work and get forced into the Obamacare system!

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — The hosts of SiriusXM Radio’s “Opie and Anthony” show slammed Obamacare for losing their health insurance due to President Barack Obama’s signature health care law.

Gregg “Opie” Hughes, who has a wife and two kids, went into detail Thursday about receiving an insurance cancellation in the mail for him and his family.

“I’m a little annoyed today because I got my insurance cancellations yesterday,” Hughes said. “And I got kids and the wife that needed all that stuff.”

Hughes went on to say that he had “no issue” with his cancelled health insurance and doesn’t “even know where to begin” with the new paperwork.

“I have no (expletive) idea how to even attempt this,” Hughes steamed. “I don’t even know where to begin.”

Hughes described that he had “perfect health insurance” for himself and his family before it got taken away.

“Finally, after all these years, I had perfect health insurance and now I have to redo the whole thing. It’s ridiculous,” Hughes said.

Anthony Cumia chimed in talking about how he recently lost his health insurance too due to Obamacare and the mountain of paperwork he now has to deal with.

“The papers came in yesterday and I started looking through it. And then I’m like, ‘I think I can do this,’” Cumia explained. “And then it turned to you must include your corporate tax form number … Now this Obamacare thing is an IRS issue, so you need to supply tax documentation for your (expletive) insurance.”

Hughes responded: “I don’t know why we’re not having a revolution at this point.”
    Obama announced earlier this week that more than 7 million Americans enrolled for health care insurance by the April 1 deadline. The Associated Press reports that the next open enrollment begins this November to have coverage for 2015.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/...ver-obamacare/

Re: The Natives are Getting Restless

well we KNOW the ORIGINAL NATIVES ARE NOT likely to COMPLAIN!? BWAAHAHHAAA :chicken: ::crazy1: :judges:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Obamacare should cause a Revolution!

Believe me, the voices will grow louder when people start losing their coverage at work and get forced into the Obamacare system!

and you DID not SPECIFY what KIND of REVOLUTION you WANT since YOU started this THREAD maybe BASED on some KNOWLEDGE of what KIND of REVOLUTION most WANT!? i mean we MIGHT speculate that most want a REVOLUTION against the DOMINATION of a god!? would you AGREE that that may be a FACT!? so whether god comes ACROSS as a KNOWN morality or a ELECTED GOV where is the CHOICE determined for CAUSE!? surely it is MADE based on the KNOWN ways to DEFEAT any SYSTEM whether voluntary or MANDATED!? and we KNOW how the VOLUNTARY has FARED over TIME!? which is WHY the MANDATED has COME into EXISTENCE you MIGHT suppose!? and by WHAT authority other than FREE choice do you WISH to SPECULATE on this MATTER further!? are you SUGGESTING that god does NOT offer FREE choice!? what i mean is............are you CALLING god a LIAR!? ...oh WAIT did i just SCREW my own POINT up!? well i guess as long as i GOT OFF i got SOMETHING out of it!? : :yelcutelaughA: :rotz: :judges:
    Last edited by lexx; 04-04-2014 at 10:57 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Conserv is the same source who brags about being a "Tea Bagger"

NOT HAVING A FING CLUE THAT MEANS SUCKING ON GLENN BECK'S TESTICLES IS WHAT "Tea Bagging" is all about

Yeah .... folks now having health coverage is sssssssssssssssssssooooooooooo baddddddddddd

"The worm has turned. Republicans have figured out that running around simply screaming that America needs to "Repeal Obamacare!" isn't going to work this fall. As Bobby Jindal's recent foray into the wonderful world of health care reform proposals indicates, they know for sure it won't work in 2016.

But if you don't want to believe Jindal, and want actual data, we've got that on our side too. Earlier this week, support for Obamacare reached the highest level achieved in any of the 20 polls done by ABC/Washington Post. With 49 supporting and 48 percent opposed, this is a serious turnaround from ABC/WaPo's numbers from last November (after the botched rollout of healthcare.gov) that showed 40 percent supporting and 57 percent."

Amid some sage advice:

"We have to go on offense and hang "Repeal Obamacare" around their necks. We must make them run on taking away health insurance from what will be, a year from now, tens of millions of Americans. If they're smart, they'll be running away from repeal faster than you can say "former Senator Mitch McConnell."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...Against-repeal

ABC poll and commentary:

"While still shy of a majority, 49 percent support is numerically the highest on record - albeit by a single point - in more than 20 ABC/Post polls since August 2009. The previous high was 48 percent in November 2009. The low was 39 percent in April 2012; the average, 45 percent.

Taking it another way, while not statistically significant, this survey's +1 positive score for the law is a first. Other than an even 47-47 percent in July 2012, it's been numerically negative in every other measurement, ranging from -1 to last November's -17, averaging -5 points."

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/t/blogEntry?id=23130838

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by rodney walker II View Post
    Conserv is the same source who brags about being a "Tea Bagger"

NOT HAVING A FING CLUE THAT MEANS SUCKING ON GLENN BECK'S TESTICLES IS WHAT "Tea Bagging" is all about

Yeah .... folks now having health coverage is sssssssssssssssssssooooooooooo baddddddddddd
    Yeah, Anderson Cooper, well known ball sucker explained that. Further proof that ther left is morally bankrupt. No matter how much you whine, you're gonna be slapped down in a couple months. Tell your boss it be over (a little ghetto lingo)

the left is corrupt?

Nixon - Watergate
    Reagan - Iran Contra
    Christie - Bridgegate
    Bush 43 - Diebold Ohio 04
    Cheney - Halliburton Iraq Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Yeah, Anderson Cooper, well known ball sucker explained that. Further proof that ther left is morally bankrupt. No matter how much you whine, you're gonna be slapped down in a couple months. Tell your boss it be over (a little ghetto lingo)
    i'm NOT sayin your prediction may be WRONG but you guys said OBAMA would NOT be re-elected or you'd LEAVE the country/commit HEINOUS crimes,(or was it your RILED up WING-NUT followers) etc, and guess what!? god PROVED you WRONG!? unless god just DONT give a S H I T in your OWN mind!? :bah: : :spin2: