+ Reply to Thread

What term life insurance is not a scam ?

I joined scam.com to research term life insurance for me so that if something happens to me, my family will be covered. I want to know what term life insurance is NOT a scam. I have a small policy through my union but I want like at least a quarter mil to cover my family. I see all these TV shows and these companies scare the shit out of me. I don't want some old white dudes walking away with my money and when I die, my family is screwed. Does anyone have any advice. Thank you!

Re: What term life insurance is not a scam ?

How long do you want coverage for? Have you recently had a physical? You can go to www.term4sale.com to get some ball park rates but nothing is valid until a company makes you an offer. If your set on term and not wanting to go through a hassle contact your local Primerica rep. You may or probably will pay a bit more but you can for the most part trust them.

One more thing give up the race thing the only color you should be concerned about is green.
    Last edited by Former Poster; 04-25-2014 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell No View Post
    I joined scam.com to research term life insurance for me so that if something happens to me, my family will be covered. I want to know what term life insurance is NOT a scam. I have a small policy through my union but I want like at least a quarter mil to cover my family. I see all these TV shows and these companies scare the shit out of me. I don't want some old white dudes walking away with my money and when I die, my family is screwed. Does anyone have any advice. Thank you!
    Your company's insurance carrier doesn't offer additional coverage at a reasonable rate?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

He can have more options if he goes out in the open market. If he has seen a doctor in a minute he may be better off looking at a nonmed policy. For family protection he's looking at a minimum of say 10 times annual income as a ball park starting point.