+ Reply to Thread

Illuminati Slush Fund

Check out this shocking article about the Illuminati's slush fund:(and you doubt they have pull?!!!)
    Illuminati Cash 'Slush Fund'
    Estimated At $65 Trillion
    Illegal Federal Reserve At Heart Of Problem
    As Minnesota Judge Allegedly Poisened In
    1969 After Ruling Against Corrupt Banksters
    The Illuminati's cash cow, grazing freely on the world wide pasture of greenbacks, isn't called "Elsie" but instead is called the Global Security Fund, a name actually meaning in the secret cult's language Global Terrorist Fund. Read More

Re: Illuminati Slush Fund

You don't mess with no Illuminati. They got all the money, all the power. They run the newspapers, Hollywood, politics, finance, they control it all folks. Don't be messin with these folks. They will eat you alive and spit you out.

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
    You don't mess with no Illuminati. They got all the money, all the power.
    They run the newspapers, Hollywood, politics, finance, they control it all folks.
    Don't be messin with these folks. They will eat you alive and spit you out.
    First: We willfully use their fiat paper which is the glue of the system in exchange for porridge.
    Second: WE PERCEIVE their media as being prestigious, the PTB no longer have unchecked control of public perception. The Internet has paved the way for truth, and one the genie for freedom is out of the bottle it will not be put back in (a quote derived from Alex Jones). This isn't the 70s anymore. People choose their media, so far the majority choose the Tell Lie Vision. Read the new book: 'The Perception Deception' by David Icke
    Third: Humanity will wake up to the truth and once the tipping point is reached (we are very very close!), The Powers That Be will be PowerLess to stop it. A lot of military have woken up to the illuminati chess board and how troops are being USED & ABUSED to fight fascist wars to protect the freedoms of multinationals. People in the system are increasingly realizing the scheme and are silently ready to refuse the demonic orders of the elites.

Anyway about the illuminati slush fund I AM not surprised. We can be sure most of the value is in gold the elites have STOLEN.
    FCUSA Scam EXposure (YouTube Playlist)
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

There's no such thing as the Illuminati. You guys are nuts. That is just an excuse for people to feel weak and less empowered. Are there people with alot of lopsided power? Absolutely! Is the Illuminati real, come on....no way Jose
    When in doubt, Meditate!

I see this place attracts the real kooks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybee View Post
    There's no such thing as the Illuminati. You guys are nuts. That is just an excuse for people to feel weak and less empowered. Are there people with alot of lopsided power? Absolutely! Is the Illuminati real, come on....no way Jose
    I am not sure what my views are on whether or not I believe in the Illuminati, but if you don't mind me asking why are you so quick to say that there is no such thing? Like I said I still haven't made up my mind but I don't think it is outside the realm of possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracies View Post
    Check out this shocking article about the Illuminati's slush fund:(and you doubt they have pull?!!!)
    Illuminati Cash 'Slush Fund'
    Estimated At $65 Trillion
    Illegal Federal Reserve At Heart Of Problem
    As Minnesota Judge Allegedly Poisened In
    1969 After Ruling Against Corrupt Banksters
    The Illuminati's cash cow, grazing freely on the world wide pasture of greenbacks, isn't called "Elsie" but instead is called the Global Security Fund, a name actually meaning in the secret cult's language Global Terrorist Fund. Read More
    This should actually probably go in Conspiracy Theories. Anyways, this is one of the more interesting theories I have heard on this site.
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable

There's plenty about them in conspiracy theory category, but this deals with their manipulation of the mortage and banking industry, how they control the rates and basically everything.