+ Reply to Thread

Even Dogs Hate Texas

Wow, I saw this in the New York Post which proves how horrible Texas is. Even dogs hate Texas! A small dog that escaped its fenced-in yard in Texas was found outside a southwest Ohio animal shelter, and its owners have no idea how he traveled more than 1,000 miles in a few days.

"It sounds like one of those too-good-to-be-true stories," Corbin's owner, Mike Saiz, told The Cincinnati Enquirer. "This isn't the first time he dug a hole under the fence. One time he was waiting for us on our front porch and the other two times we had to pick him up from the local pound."

"They called my wife and she told me that they found our dog, but she didn't sound happy about it," Saiz said. "I asked if he was OK and she told me he was fine. I then asked where the shelter was and she said, 'Hamilton — not Hamilton, Texas, but Hamilton, Ohio.'"
    Maybe this dog was just trying to escape the Fort Hood cross fire shootings.

Re: Even Dogs Hate Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Carlin View Post
    Wow, I saw this in the New York Post which proves how horrible Texas is. Even dogs hate Texas! A small dog that escaped its fenced-in yard in Texas was found outside a southwest Ohio animal shelter, and its owners have no idea how he traveled more than 1,000 miles in a few days.

Maybe this dog was just trying to escape the Fort Hood cross fire shootings.
    ROFLMAO. Can't believe I actually laughed at that. That's so horrible, yet one of the funniest things I've ever heard on this forum!
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable