+ Reply to Thread

The sun is MY God

I've begun worshipping the sun for a number of reasons. First of all, unlike some other gods I could mention, I can see the sun. It's there for me every day. And the things it brings me are quite apparent all the time: heat, light, food, a lovely day. There's no mystery, no one asks for money, I don't have to dress up, and there's no boring pageantry. And interestingly enough, I have found that the prayers I offer to the sun and the prayers I formerly offered to God are all answered at about the same 50-percent rate.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: The sun is MY God

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen. -- Romans 1:25

Don't feel bad, a lot of liberal Americans and Europeans worship the iPhone. Some worship the creator (Steve Jobs) but most are happy/dumb and just worship the things the "creator" made.

Re: The sun is MY God

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen. -- Romans 1:25

Don't feel bad, a lot of liberal Americans and Europeans worship the iPhone. Some worship the creator (Steve Jobs) but most are happy/dumb and just worship the things the "creator" made.

so if there IS the HAPPY DUMB and the HAPPY SMART by WHAT tools/retoric have YOU made any WILLING CONVERSIONS to the BETTER LIFE you HAPPILY express over HERE!? i mean SURELY the ATTRACTION must be SEEN PROFITABLE in SOME way other than MONETARY dont you AGREE!? i mean AS to approaching the IDEA of FIRST THINGS FIRST you might say can we ACCEPT any SHORTCUTS for CAUSE!? :crazy1: : :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you