+ Reply to Thread

The End of the Hunger Games Sucked

Wow what a let down! The whole Hunger Games 2 movie was fantastic, I loved it, but the end sucked so hard. I was waiting for all the people to revolt and giant ending like the walls getting torn down, but wow it really really ended FLAT. I hope I am not spoiling this for anyone, but they could have had a solid 20 minutes more of 'Revolution!!!'

Re: The End of the Hunger Games Sucked

I agree. The ending was so anti-anti climatic! The original Hunger Games was a little over the top cheesy for my tastes, but I really got into the story this time. I was waiting for the big ending, and I guess the arrow hiting the dome was that. Her being in the Jesus pose in the Toy Story claw was a little overdramatic, but whatever. The ending with Phillip Seymor Hoffman was like an M. Knight Shamalon twist.....but in one of his bad movies (all but 6th Sense).

Maybe they are doing it like the Lord of the Rings thing....trilogy. I was pissed at that movie too.

Re: The End of the Hunger Games Sucked

Quote Originally Posted by A Team View Post
    I agree. The ending was so anti-anti climatic! The original Hunger Games was a little over the top cheesy for my tastes, but I really got into the story this time. I was waiting for the big ending, and I guess the arrow hiting the dome was that. Her being in the Jesus pose in the Toy Story claw was a little overdramatic, but whatever. The ending with Phillip Seymor Hoffman was like an M. Knight Shamalon twist.....but in one of his bad movies (all but 6th Sense).

Maybe they are doing it like the Lord of the Rings thing....trilogy. I was pissed at that movie too.
    LOTR wasn't bad at all lol. It was actually extremely climactic considering they all nearly died lol.. I actually expected them to die and to put a twist on the novel.
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable