+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

ONE Personal Story -- Just One

Just one for now. Again, I don't post this for the God-Haters. They'll call me a liar, or delusional or anything else rather than admit that MANY people have similar experiences. They deny the existence of another world that this world rarely makes contact with. Many of these deniers will believe in scientific theories like "aliens", or life in another "dimension", but as soon as someone explains that those "aliens" might be a "God" being or other Spirit beings, they deny that such a thing is even possible! WHY is a CREATOR of the Universe impossible in their minds while Life on other worlds is entirely plausible?

Because the existence of a true Creator requires OBEDIENCE and submission to His Laws and that scares the hell out of them! It's so much easier to believe in generic "aliens" because they are our equals.

Quite a few years ago, my dad died of lung cancer. Soon after, my brother and his wife invited my mom to stay with them a couple weeks in Colorado. I came down to feed the cats and mow the lawn. One of those days, I spent the night there.

At 3 in the morning (my experiences almost always happened at 3 am), I was jolted out of bed by a loud banging noise coming from the basement. My dad did a lot of work in the basement and he had a lot of tools down there.

I could hear someone pounding LOUDLY with a hammer a few times, then they dropped it down on the workbench. I could hear other tools being picked up and put down. I heard a tool chest (large wooden box) being dragged across the concrete floor.

I felt overwhelmed with fear (the natural feeling when you're being confronted by that world), and got out of the house as quickly as possible. I drove back home at 3 am. As I left, I could see the lights were off in the basement but I was too damn scared to look directly at the windows for fear of what I might see.

No, there was NOBODY in the house. I have no doubt about that.

The sounds were the same sounds my dad would make in the basement as he was working on various things, but no, I don't believe in "ghosts" (humans who have died), but there are spirit beings -- both good and bad. This one wasn't good.

I told my brother some time later, but never brought it up to my mother. I didn't want to scare her, and hoped she never heard anything like that. If she did, she never mentioned it to me.

Re: ONE Personal Story -- Just One

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Just one for now. Again, I don't post this for the God-Haters. They'll call me a liar, or delusional or anything else rather than admit that MANY people have similar experiences. They deny the existence of another world that this world rarely makes contact with. Many of these deniers will believe in scientific theories like "aliens", or life in another "dimension", but as soon as someone explains that those "aliens" might be a "God" being or other Spirit beings, they deny that such a thing is even possible! WHY is a CREATOR of the Universe impossible in their minds while Life on other worlds is entirely plausible?

Because the existence of a true Creator requires OBEDIENCE and submission to His Laws and that scares the hell out of them! It's so much easier to believe in generic "aliens" because they are our equals.

Quite a few years ago, my dad died of lung cancer. Soon after, my brother and his wife invited my mom to stay with them a couple weeks in Colorado. I came down to feed the cats and mow the lawn. One of those days, I spent the night there.

At 3 in the morning (my experiences almost always happened at 3 am), I was jolted out of bed by a loud banging noise coming from the basement. My dad did a lot of work in the basement and he had a lot of tools down there.

I could hear someone pounding LOUDLY with a hammer a few times, then they dropped it down on the workbench. I could hear other tools being picked up and put down. I heard a tool chest (large wooden box) being dragged across the concrete floor.

I felt overwhelmed with fear (the natural feeling when you're being confronted by that world), and got out of the house as quickly as possible. I drove back home at 3 am. As I left, I could see the lights were off in the basement but I was too damn scared to look directly at the windows for fear of what I might see.

The sounds were the same sounds my dad would make in the basement as he was working on various things, but no, I don't believe in "ghosts" (humans who have died), but there are spirit beings -- both good and bad. This one wasn't good.

I told my brother some time later, but never brought it up to my mother. I didn't want to scare her, and hoped she never heard anything like that. If she did, she never mentioned it to me.

Life on other worlds IS entirely plausible because it is proven that other worlds exist... in our star system as well as others. It is fact and has no bearing on the belief whether a supreme creator exists or not. That out of the way...

You had an experience. It happens... probably more times than people care to admit, but it happens. Whether it is proof of a spirit world or not is based entirely on your interpretation of the event. You call it proof of a spirit world and attach biblical significance to it. That doesn't make you right or wrong... it is just your interpretation of the event based upon your knowledge and understanding.
    Others, perhaps paranormal investigators, may attach different significance to such events and if their training has a psychological foundation they may even link it to your feeling of loss at that time. Again, that doesn't make them right or wrong either... it may simply be their interpretation of similar events based upon their backgrounds.
    Then again... there could be a perfectly logical explanation for the event. I don't know. You say it happened... Ok. Is it proof of a spiritual existence or world? If you believe it is then for you... it is. Others may not see it as you do. They're not right or wrong... they just don't see it your way.

that's weird i swear i had read this thread before and replied before!? MUSTA BEEN IN ANOTHER WORLD ANOTHER TIME!? but as long as i'm HERE NOW i guess i'll say something TOO!? OK.......that's it!? although i must note i am shocked CNSF is asking a QUESTION!? like WHY blah blah blah!? i almost detect a sincere aspect to it!? :errr: :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

What does this have to do with the topic? Are things that go bump in the night part of religion?

I'd chalk this one up to an overactive imagination and dreams...(3:00 am!?... is a clear 'hint' of this being a 'waking dream'!).

Stay focused! ...don't skip your meds!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Could be Bereavement Hallucinations
    "Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true."

on another note the 3am thing!? for me it's 4am!? wonder if it's a time zone thing!? but another important time for me is 12 MIDNIGHT!? like a shift in my perception happens in a PLEASANT/happy way you might say!? like i feel more NORMAL or something!? maybe has to do with in my early and mid life i was in bed asleep at that time!? you know before this 24hr thing EXISTED on a grand scale!? BLAME VEGAS, it all STARTED there!? or was it MARDI GRASS!? :judges: :elvis: :yelcutelaughA: :smurf:
    Last edited by lexx; 05-07-2014 at 11:06 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    I'd chalk this one up to an overactive imagination and dreams...(3:00 am!?... is a clear 'hint' of this being a 'waking dream'!).

Stay focused! ...don't skip your meds!
    Oh god, we know where dreams lead around here.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Oh god, we know where dreams lead around here.
    Yep, we do...:yelcutelaughA: never underestimate the power of delusion....yep!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Yep, we do...:yelcutelaughA: never underestimate the power of delusion....yep!
    But hey, Conserve is the one that taught me how to embed a video.

But hey, Conserve is the one that taught me how to embed a video.
    I'm self taught...Google's my friend...:rryumy:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Because the existence of a true Creator requires OBEDIENCE and submission to His Laws and that scares the hell out of them!
    And why, my good mortal, would you presume that your spongy mass of mostly water could even comprehend those laws, much less presume that you were somehow of much greater than normal importance to the mind which keeps electrons in their orbits and quarks contained within their baryons?

You seem to be conflating the maintenance of Being with your own wishes and dreams, ignoring the greater truths in the reality surrounding you. Why would the real Creator have any need for worshippers? He doesn't. All this "Glory, Glory, Glory" business comes from the minds of men, not from the source of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    And why, my good mortal, would you presume that your spongy mass of mostly water could even comprehend those laws, much less presume that you were somehow of much greater than normal importance to the mind which keeps electrons in their orbits and quarks contained within their baryons?

You seem to be conflating the maintenance of Being with your own wishes and dreams, ignoring the greater truths in the reality surrounding you. Why would the real Creator have any need for worshippers? He doesn't. All this "Glory, Glory, Glory" business comes from the minds of men, not from the source of existence.
    Let us pray in tongues for an answer

Kir Gum Dam Dek Lur Nux Xïr Lax Hum Nag Gug Dur Muk Kar Hak Gix Hax Har Rim Keg Lem Sem Sar Xur Hur Kir Gak Mum Lug Lam Hem Mix Gix Dak Mix Rar Kar Hus Nas Nin Gim Kix Hax Gix Kix Nim Xik Lar Sax Gux

Answer is...

faghum, delegab, batzshire, tozap, chardfot, tribchose, procarv, cockslla, crutchvah, glervous, damnedmun, pitepto, thongmow, croaknice, sionthar, uayro, fowlplex, paseaph, phlocruis, oxcall, neledcle, eseres, gustblind, likquing, kabtioned, ulfcler, suitclomp, riannut, droughtconch, ninegya, kancarve, fobksha, ginjha, rocheddeve, siash, oircreut, crquo, knoprons, zeetend,

And who could forget these touching words

resuresteper timixers benelarinds carleak gleasolers crittenchilles albullent sligaineated blembermals warecal infortnessiom warpently otstavansp barannectle mentraft barrimposigner sheasignawak assion pauncollut sposthamy detarc dvillauganised roonico platome staccultzm casedition iminnonper reprejudlizied coinative altack armarks arission absonary cality fulness dictor subted quieldne expers diarente mislit experatomly haplan thried visifine difientingice frequeezes multity sticationagy guarildwetdreye

Let us pray in tongues for an answer

Answer is...

And who could forget these touching words
    Sheesh tom...I never knew you had the "gift of tongues"...?! Who knew!! Doing any healings yet? Exorcisms? Walk on water perhaps?

You know, with the zombie effect being as popular as it is nowadays...you might have a bright future bringing back the dead for bucks! Call it 'The Lazarus Group'?

Just a thought...
    Last edited by ohein56; 05-13-2014 at 08:11 PM.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post

WELL (pun) speaking of WATER do you KNOW it is the MOST DESTRUCTIVE FORCE on EARTH!? (dont tell the SIMPLETONS they will PANIC) and yet it IS the primary FLUID of our OWN bodys!? DRY UP AND DIE!?............and eating SHIT may speed up the PROCESS, WHO KNOWS, since NO scientific STUDY has so far been APPROVED?! (unless the GOV is keepin a SECRET)...............AGAIN!? BUTT as to WORSHIP i can only assume if a mere mortal were to CATCH a LUCKY star and put in 1's pocket then happy is as happy does!? of course we KNOW the world is FULL of FAKERS (well meaning or NOT) so good luck on that PROMISE/PREMISE!? ing1: :rotz: : :spin2:

Sheesh tom...I never knew you had the "gift of tongues"...?! Who knew!! Doing any healings yet? Exorcisms? Walk on water perhaps?

You know, with the zombie effect being as popular as it is nowadays...you might have a bright future bringing back the dead for bucks! Call it 'The Lazarus Group'?

Just a thought...
    so WHAT, you AINT keepin UP!? have you NOT heard of the QUANTUM TOUCH!? it's been PROVEN live in CONCERT!? it's the NEW AGE answer to religions STRICTNESS!? you know THat ANY good ENTREPRENEUR IS ALWAYS open TO A new thang THAT FILLS gap OR need!? CALL IT the progressive EDGE if you will!? BUSTIN out of the DEPENDENcY of the CAPITALIST CABAL!? :judges: :freak3: :yelcutelaughA: :