+ Reply to Thread

China Scams Are Far More Deadly Than Nigerian Scams - Harder To Spot As Well.

Everyone rants about the Nigerian 4190 and other scams, but the Chinese scams are by far the most stealthy, sophisticated and costly in the world. Just google "China Education Scams" or "China Scam Patrol" or "Chinese Scams" and you will see what I mean. Nigerian scams are easy to spot while most Chinese scams are discovered only after victims begin to accumulate and warn others.
    Last edited by Curious Carol; 03-29-2014 at 07:12 PM.

Re: China Scams Are Far More Deadly Than Nigerian Scams - Harder To Spot As Well.

stop Saying China Scam. Not All Chinese People Scam. I Am Chinese. I Dislike People Generalize All Chinese People That All "that Country" People Scam

Re: China Scams Are Far More Deadly Than Nigerian Scams - Harder To Spot As Well.

no Need To Be A China Person To Scam Other People. If The Person Has The Heart To Scam Even If They From Usa Or England They Can Also Scam - Do Not Type China .... Almost All Scams Are Not In China. Many Are In Usa. Listia. Sfi, Feedermatrix

They Are Usa Based, But Are All Usa Site And People Scam?

Stop Saying China Scam . It's Those People Who Scam People, They Set Site In China In China Ip Address, But Are They Even Born China, Who Knows. A Foreigner Can Hack Into A China Ip And Make A Scam Page.

Dont Speak Like Every Chinese Scam Other Ppl.

any Country Anyone Can Also Scam No Need To Be Born China To Scam

No, the site IP based on china can be someone outside china use china domain, or china IP to make that site. it's the person to scam. not china to scam, guys

not all china people are so dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by bala24 View Post
    Have there been any bad and worst trappings till now.?? How do they actually hunt these innocents..? Can u provide some sample mails that depicts their witty scammings..??
    I am all the more curious about this now..
    Google "CUCAS, scam, problems, complaints, fraud" for a classic scam being run by a former Chinese official, or Google "China Foreign Teachers Scam" for more. Chinese sams are really sophisticated using a handful of people that each profit off of one victim so it is hard to prosecute any one perpetrator unless all arrested and one confesses. Not likely in China. Identity Theft is also big in China as well.

Yeah,but it has not yet been proved.What if that someone is actually chinese.How can you say that it is someone else using a chinese IP.
    If he is chinese,its a china scam lest some sort of shitty little scam.You got it..??Good..!!
    :2gunsfiring_v1: Not all chinese are scammers, I am chinese. even if I am really broke without any cash, I dont have to scam anybody.

When i googled that term,CUCAS.All i got was this" CUCAS, China's University and College Admission System ".Does that mean,even that is a scam.Rest all are quite similar to the nigerian ones.
    I will make it easy for you since you only googled the word "CUCAS" instead of "CUCAS, problems, scam, fraud, complaint" Start with these links for starters...

http://ChinaScamPatrol.wordpress.com

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...0183521AA9YHIk

http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forum...ud-very-clever

Btw.... I never said all Chinese are scammers so please do not put words in my mouth. But guys like Peter Zheng (Ying Tian Zheng) give all Chinese a bad name with scams like this which target young innocent high school students!!!!!
    Last edited by Curious Carol; 04-02-2014 at 10:44 AM.

Not to be racist but my money's on the Chinese being much smarter than Nigerians, so I can see their scam-potential as much more lethal and potent.

At the moment I am also afraid to fall into Chinese scam. Nigerian scams are so easy to see through them. They send some bogus email or they want you to send some money to a direct account who does that for real?

Quote Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
    Not to be racist but my money's on the Chinese being much smarter than Nigerians, so I can see their scam-potential as much more lethal and potent.
    I agree with General Lee here, chinese are much smarter and hence people are more prone to falling into chinese scams. I am not talking about china as a whole here, I am only talking about the chinese who scam. It's never good to generalise about anything.

I agree China scams are much more smarter than Nigerian scams.

Generally, China scams use a company, a company web, pretend to be some supplier of some kinds of products, lower price than other suppliers, get a order from you, get money from you, not send your goods or send you bad goods (Normally, real scams never send you goods), and disappear forever for you, not disappear for others.

Change the company name, company web, skype id, email id, phone/fax number......and other else, if some one expose them online, publicly.