+ Reply to Thread

Getting Revenge On Bad Hotels

How many times have you stayed at hotel and they greeted you poorly? Then you a bad room overlooking the dumpsters. Then its dirty and skeevy. Things are gross, the website exaggerated about amenities, etc, etc. Money's tight and some people only get to vacation every other year, so it sucks when things at the hotel turn sour.

So how can you fight for justice and help get revenge on bad hotels?
    1. Take all the freebies. People do this anyway, probably because of the above reasons. Clean them out.
    2. Write bad reviews online. There are tons of sites. Even come here at post on scam.com.
    3. Stand up for yourself while there. Go and complain to a manager, threaten to give them bad reviews. They often will give you a free upgraded room. Everytime in Vegas.
    Well best of luck. Post your revenge tactics here!

Here's the revenge they will do to you if you are rude:

1. Keybombing: make you come back over and over when they do wrong card
    2. Mini Bar Raids: They will rack stuff up while you are gone
    3. Tooth brush bunghole flossing
    4. Prank Calls

So be careful seeking revenge either way
    Last edited by Administrator; 03-25-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Re: Getting Revenge On Bad Hotels

now a days with www.tripadvisor.com and other evaluations sites like www.yelp.com hotels are getting evaluated like never before. I even had one that sent me an email after I evaluated them on www.tripadvisor.com so the best is to immediately write a review and word gets around. for revenge techniques go to www.paladin-press.com and get books on Revenge for about $25:

Know what I like to do at hotels that are bad? Give them an Upper Decker, or a Top Shelfer.
    This is when you take a crap on the top part of the toilet. When the next poor unsuspecting person flushes the toilet they get a bowl of beef stew. the upper decker is a weapon of terror and should only be used on people who deserve it.

It smells too.ing1:

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare3000 View Post
    now a days with www.tripadvisor.com and other evaluations sites like www.yelp.com hotels are getting evaluated like never before. I even had one that sent me an email after I evaluated them on www.tripadvisor.com so the best is to immediately write a review and word gets around. for revenge techniques go to www.paladin-press.com and get books on Revenge for about $25:
    I also rely on tripadvisor.com to see actual reviews from previous hotel customers. The site is really helpful in weeding out the good hotels from the bad ones. I hate coming to a hotel to discover that the photos of rooms/amenities/etc. shown on their website are very much different to the actual place. It happened to me twice before. :bah:

In my experience even with websites like tripadvisor.com I've still gotten crappy hotels that were highly rated. Case in point: When we were on a vacation for a bowling tournament we stayed at a hotel that mostly 4 and 5 star reviews. The staff were extremely rude to us and kicked us out of the pool area for having food. It was just unopened bags of food and a pizza. No one was even eating it yet! The lady was extremely rude. Our simple revenge: Thousands of dollars a year they're losing. Everyone stays at the hotel across the street now, and by everyone, I mean 20 - 30 rooms we fill each year.

I always take freebies when I got to hotels, regardless of whether I thought it was good or not. Even if it was good I still feel like I paid way too much for just a place to sleep, so I will take everything I can :) I have never written a bad review though, I should try that.