+ Reply to Thread

GTF Holdings, LLC

I was hired to work for this company and they never paid me my year's salary and racked up $10,000 of business expenses on my credit cards. After several attempts to get money owed, it has been unsuccessful. They claim to be a "multi-billion" dollar company based in New York, yet can't afford to pay their employees and their own hotel expenses. As of late February, they did not have a current business license and the address on the web site was not the correct address. They prey off others that are unsuspecting and choose to believe and trust in lies that are being told. Still trying to get what is owed, but doubt I will see any of it. As they say they have a "desire" to do the right thing, but I don't think they actually have the means or monies to do the right thing.
    I've been told by several law enforcement groups that they are not real. And they do this to get what they want from others. And when those others come asking for payment and reimbursement they disappear. Be careful about who you choose to work for or with. Do your research before agreeing to anything, as I have found out these people are not exactly who they say they are through my own research and background checking. Something I should have done a long time ago. :

Re: GTF Holdings, LLC

Update: Now there is a Sage Capital Recovery calling my number for the GTF Holdings, LLC and Lewis E. Taylor III regarding a $13,000 bill owed to Comcast. Apparently my number was given as the main contact number. Information has been passed on to that company and proper authorities. I have received no reply from legal department of company concerning the business expenses owed and salary owed. The emails were opened as they were tracked.

I found someone else that had a similar situation with the same company link posted here. Still trying to contact this person about their post and see if it actually is the same persons and they are using the same names yb:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...e-c720417.html

according to their website the company is suspended, meaning no money to pay for the site. I also received a message saying a campaign was starting to track down all those against him. And that I should take my post off here. And if I didn't he could sue me because of a non-disclosure signed. Not legal document and that says no more than $10,000 and well he owes me way more. So sue me for that, and pay me the difference of what you really owe me.