+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do Libs Know Islam is Still at WAR with America?

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Care to back that up

More people are killed in the name of Islam every year than were killed in the entire 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition.

In the 1400-year history of Islam, 270 million people have been killed in the name of Islam. No other religion even comes close. Communism doesn't even come close. Naziism doesn't either.
    I think you need to address your request to the individual who made the original statement. I was simply commenting on his original theme and it's implications.

I love watching the Right try and slam Muslims when they have no clue about that sector makeup

the dumbest clan in the USA is the Christian Right and their fictional book they tout as real

Well on the brightside, Arabs are using a Jewish law firm to exploit the legal system. They are working together and that is simply lovely.

the biggest threat to the survival of this country ain't Muslims ...

that is unless the Koch Brothers convert

(Gotta love the Muslima Dating ads loading up :yelcutelaughA:)

To answer the thread "Islam still at war with America", I guess I am a Liberal, I would agree that Muslim Extremists or the 100's of thousands of people the United States genocided, yeah I bet they think they are at war. And their children, and their children for generations to come.

If someone bombed your house or occupied your town with guns, yeah I'd be pissed.
    At least Putin gave Crimea a vote and didn't hurt anyone.

Admin:

don't forget ... Bush and company "freed the Iraqis"

Conserv4ever you might as well be asking that question to your dog, you would probably get a better answer. Of COURSE these idiots don't know that. They are backseat driving pansies that can't make the hard decisions that need to be made unless it's in a position of defense. A strong defense is a strong offense. Peace through strength. I can't believe they let these Arab people in our country. They have Islam private schools here now too for Christ's sake! When someone or some group DECLARES WAR against someone, that's a DECLARATION OF WAR!
    'nuff said.

1st Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

---------------

Why was this knocked into the Religious Forum??

With liberal support Islam is becoming the worlds fasting growing religion. Soon there will be a mosque in every neighborhood, and most governments will support them. Muslims have become special. The Quran is very clear, there is no god but Allah, and nonbelievers are to be eliminated. Sorry, Islam is not a peaceful religion.

The following verses are from the Quran, Islam's most holy book.

Sura 9, verse 5, reads: "fight and slay unbelievers wherever ye find them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war. But if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them . . . ."

Sura 9, verse 29, reads: "fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, even if they are of the 40 people of the book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 5, verse 51 reads: "Oh ye who believe! Take not the J E Ws and the Christians for friends and protectors; they are but friends of protectors of each other. And he amongst you that turns to them for friendship is of them. Verily Allah guideth not the unjust."

Sura 3, verse 28, introduces the doctrine of taqiyya, which holds that Muslims should not be friends with the infidel except as deception, always with the end goal of converting, subduing, or destroying them.

Sura 5, verse 64. And the J E Ws say: The hand of Allah is tied up! Their hands shall be shackled and they shall be cursed for what they say. Nay, both His hands are spread out, He expends as He pleases; and what has been revealed to you from your Lord will certainly make many of them increase in inordinacy and unbelief; and We have put enmity and hatred among them till the day of resurrection; whenever they kindle a fire for war Allah puts it out, and they strive to make mischief in the land; and Allah does not love the mischief-makers.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-01-2014 at 01:28 AM.

This is America. Freedom of Religion. Leave these poor people alone.

love the "Conservatives" slamming Muslims

only 5% follow Wahabbism and the "Conservatives" should worry more about White Christians
    like Timothy McVeigh