+ Reply to Thread

Billy Graham's daughter could be Palin...LOL

* most of the passengers were Asian, which means that they were Muslim, Buddhist, or something similar. The two pilots were Muslims.

Since we all know that only Fundamentalist Christians are going to get Raptured her argument is even more illogical than most
    =============================
    Billy Graham’s daughter wonders if missing airliner offers a ‘small snapshot’ of the Rapture

By Travis Gettys
    Thursday, March 20, 2014 14:18 EDT

The daughter of famed evangelist Billy Graham says a missing airliner offers a glimpse of a post-Rapture world.

Anne Graham Lotz wondered last week on her blog where the 239 passengers and crew members had gone after Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 vanished, reported Right Wing Watch.

The author and evangelist said she can’t help but wonder if its disappearance is similar to events forecast in Thessalonians 4:17, when true believers will be taken from Earth by God to Heaven.
    Last edited by Administrator; 03-25-2014 at 05:21 AM.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

The Two Pilots Were Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by rodney walker II View Post
    * Blah, blah, blah

The two pilots were Muslims.

words, words, words
    Tells me everything I need to know.

Of course, we could all put on our Political Correctness Tinfoil Hats and wonder if a Black Hole swallowed them up :yelcutelaughA:

Libs will do anything to avoid the obvious

Last edited by conserv4ever; 03-21-2014 at 07:47 AM.

Re: LOL ... Billy Graham's daughter could be Palin

i would suppose that people BORN into the "faith" are taught NOT to think CRITICALLY!? unless it's to CRITICIZE other religions!? :bah: :rotz: :freak3: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Billy Graham's daughter could be Palin...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rodney walker II View Post
    * most of the passengers were Asian, which means that they were Muslim, Buddhist, or something similar. The two pilots were Muslims.

Since we all know that only Fundamentalist Christians are going to get Raptured her argument is even more illogical than most
    =============================
    Billy Graham’s daughter wonders if missing airliner offers a ‘small snapshot’ of the Rapture

By Travis Gettys
    Thursday, March 20, 2014 14:18 EDT

The daughter of famed evangelist Billy Graham says a missing airliner offers a glimpse of a post-Rapture world.

Anne Graham Lotz wondered last week on her blog where the 239 passengers and crew members had gone after Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 vanished, reported Right Wing Watch.

The author and evangelist said she can’t help but wonder if its disappearance is similar to events forecast in Thessalonians 4:17, when true believers will be taken from Earth by God to Heaven.
    From what I know about the rapture, it's a one-time one-off event. So...that argument is somewhat invalid. The bible records that the savior of Christians will come when persons least expect him and he will do so once. I don't think the rapture will occur in spurts or phases.

Re: LOL ... Billy Graham's daughter could be Palin

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i would suppose that people BORN into the "faith" are taught NOT to think CRITICALLY!? unless it's to CRITICIZE other religions!? :bah: :rotz: :freak3: :
    I find your statement to be quite true. When we are of a certain religious orientation, we tend to be very bias and argumentative in approach to religious discussions with others. I believe we have to be open minded and we have to even study other religions to appreciate how your own religion falls into the whole mix of things. It's either strong faith or no faith!