+ Reply to Thread

I am so sick of this missing airplane news

I mean seriously folks. What is going on?!!! Enough!!!! I am so frigging sick of news about this missing airplane! I cared like maybe a week ago. Now I can't watch the news. There's been 700 different speculatory theories and bullshit surrounding the story.

The plane maybe 300 people. Who cares?

What about the soldiers in Iraq? Soldiers in Afghanistan? The Tsunamis? Genocide in Africa/Syria?

THIS IS THE MOST LOPSIDED NEWS EVENT IN YEARS!

Re: I am so sick of this missing airplane news

It's kinda special chatting on a website where the owner trolls better (and worse) than actual trolls! Keep up the "good" work...
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

I've never been called a troll. According to Wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,by posting inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[ or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
    Wow the more I study this word....

I am a Troll. A proud Troll!

But I am always on topic! I follow the THREAD'S TITLE, the POST'S CONTENT, whatever the topic that interests me. I never disrupt a normal on-topic discussion. I just like stirring the pot sometimes. I work from home, have nothing to do, watch 8 hrs of news, read a paper, post, delete spammers, and deal with emails. This site is like the National Enquirer of news, that's why I bought it. It's fun, funny, sarcastic, and edgy. There's plenty of hippy forums out there if you want that fluff.

For the record, you are being a troll now. I was posting IN CHAT, about how I am sick of watching 20 days of a stupid airplane crash news, then you PERSONALLY attacked me. Who's offtopic now?

My guess is that the Malaysian government may not be telling us the complete story. They hint that the pilot was having severe emotional problems. if so the government might be liable if they knew this and still let him fly. they are hiding something but what I do not know:

Well the reason why this plane is getting an extended amount of attention is because it just disappeared without a trace, so naturally everyone is baffled as to where it went. To be honest I think they're not putting out all the details. But then again, I'm not really interested anyway, lol.

Must be them damn aliens at work again! Just kidding. Yeah, it's getting really old, really fast.
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable

I love what you said at the end...what about the soldiers. It seems like everything makes the news except for them. They are out there doing all this hard work for us, risking their lives for us, and they they don't get much recognition at all. That is extremely frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by hawk22 View Post
    I love what you said at the end...what about the soldiers. It seems like everything makes the news except for them. They are out there doing all this hard work for us, risking their lives for us, and they they don't get much recognition at all. That is extremely frustrating!
    it's TIME YOU faced REALITY..............the ONLY real HERO is a DEAD HERO!? unless HOLLYWOOD gets INVOLVED!? not LIKELY in the SOLDIER thang unless a SPECIAL angle can be PROMOTED!? maybe like..............BUST into SHOW business!? or is it BREAK!? a leg or something in the CAUSE of the AFFLICTED/INNOCENT!? ask the POPE!? :rotz: : : :judges:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    it's TIME YOU faced REALITY..............the ONLY real HERO is a DEAD HERO!? unless HOLLYWOOD gets INVOLVED!? not LIKELY in the SOLDIER thang unless a SPECIAL angle can be PROMOTED!? maybe like..............BUST into SHOW business!? or is it BREAK!? a leg or something in the CAUSE of the AFFLICTED/INNOCENT!? ask the POPE!? :rotz: : : :judges:
    Is there a reason to type like your cat is on your keyboard lol? Just makes people not want to read your post man. Not trying to be harsh, just being honest because your posts are good just the way you type them is very spammy and annoying. :)

The poster is correct. 1 month of non stop speculation over 200 people. More focus should have been on the mudslide out west, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Why the shooter lit up Fort Hood. Russia, Europe and how they are wussing out with the sanctions. This airplane is being used as a pawn for misdirection and focus on what's really wrong out there. The media with its pure paranoid speculation has reached an all time low.
    Ar15 - Your Firearm resource website

Another news blast of "WE FOUND SOMETHING" later to be explained to be ocean trash. They probably will never find it. So sad, but the way it goes when you lose a plane over the ocean lol.