+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Fred Phelps Died

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    You have a knack for talking down to me. You assume I don 't hear you but I do. It is you who doesn't hear. I love how you've responded in some threads "explaining" that I must "really" mean ... and not what I actually said. Maybe read what I SAY and assume that those words are what I mean.

The PRACTICE of Homosexuality is a sin because it is destructive to the individual (I already revealed here how many homosexuals I have known on some level who have died -- ALL of them). It is also destructive to the culture as we are witnessing today.

I already told you I don't agree with his TACTICS but you, like so many others want to appear "enlightened" by mentioning your "tolerance" of that perversion rather than standing for the time tested TRUTHS. It's a common affliction in today's America. That's okay. I understand that so many today don't want to be at odds with the current culture. Believe me, I know how hard it is to take a stand that has a solid foundation and isn't subject to the whims of the current culture.

YOUR definition of "love" and "hate" is NOT God's.

Are you showing "love" if you tell a child that you support his fascination with drinking poisons under the kitchen sink? Or are you really hating the child by allowing him to injure himself.

Fred Phelps people are nuts. God doesn't "hate fags", but He does warn them to turn from that practice or die in the Lake of Fire.

EVERY religion preaches the same message. At least they are all right on this.

Yes, people are FREE to do as they please (especially in America), but some of us are FREE to WARN them that that behaviour is WRONG. "We" have that right too.

You're doing it right here. You're using YOUR words to inflict your will on me. You're telling me that I am WRONG to preach MY opinion, but you're doing the very same thing. But I bet you don't see that do you :yelcutelaughA:

I explained my opinion on WB church. It seems you agree... except with their views towards U.S. servicemen... which WB links to homosexuality... which causes a paradox & will lead to the destruction of the space/time continuum.

and we all pass judgement... all the time. That doesn't mean we should.

edit: I just noticed how you emboldened PRACTICE... I guess you're intention is to emphasize they don't have it right yet?
    Last edited by PaulM; 03-20-2014 at 09:12 PM.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    and another thing i did NOT know the WORD homosexual was IN the bible!? blah, blah, blah :rotz: ing1: : :
    Well now you do. Who says you can't learn something at scam.com

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    STILL HAVING TO LOG IN AFTER EACH POST

Nope... have a firm grip on reality. Check your mirror.
    Apparently not since you didn't realize I was responding to jigglepete.

homosexuality is a sin?

wow .. ya mean according to the book that also had a man part a body of water with a cane ...
    the same book that tries to convince folks that Noah built a boat the size of the titantic with no
    home depot ... the same book that had folks living to be 900 years old

funny how Conservatives that preach homosexuality is a sin are the one who always crawl
    into the same with same sex partners such as Bush 43 good buddy and WH Spiritual Leader
    Ted Haggard who was busted in a homosexual relationship with his male meth dealer

yah BUTT only cause SOMEBODY PUTT it there DEFACTO!? i think around 1946? of course there are SOOOOOO many so called CLARIFICATION REDO'S out there based on DIVINE INSPIRATION we can ASSume that who knows WHICH 1 is really RIGHT ON!? you might say that it's not simply homosexuality as you put it that SEEMS to degrade SOCIETY as much as THOSE who ABHOR IT and act accordingly!? but if you really BELEIVE it's an EVIL punishable by DEATH then you should become a MUSLIM!? and enjoy the JOB rather than just jabber about it!? you constantly jibber on about the WEAKNESS of NOT taking ACTIONS to change THINGS!? you just hope some LURKER will go on a CRUSADE on your BEHALF!? :bah: :rotz: :crazy1: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

well i could learn something if i decided to RESEARCH this WHOLE premise!? but even if i did and put you in your place as they say tomorrow or the next day you would be back jibbering your LEARNED REPETITIONS as if they somehow have a REDEEMING effect on your SUPPOSED audience!? certainly NOT god's APPROACH if ya ask me!? and hey i did learn in my short perusal that there is a HOMO'S bible also, a RE-WRITE but what the heck, if others are doin it where's the FAULT to be found!? :bah: : :crazy1: :

http://notalllikethat.org/taking-god...homosexuality/
    Last edited by lexx; 03-20-2014 at 11:30 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Apparently not since you didn't realize I was responding to jigglepete.

my fault you weren't clear?? and you think you have a grip on reality?
    :freak3:

Clear to anyone that can read. The only problem is that you responded just before my response to pete posted. The context should have told you though. So just get over it and admit your mistake rather than attacking others. You'll feel better.

Last edited by conserv4ever; 03-21-2014 at 06:51 AM.

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure... whatever.

To get back on track...

This is what I had paraphrased... Thanks Robin.

"I will celebrate the death of no man. Whether it be a soul I've come to cherish or abhor, I will mourn each passing equally.

When a kind soul passes, we mourn their light. When a hateful soul passes, we mourn their darkness because without darkness we would not recognize light.

I believe each life has its place, and every physical being will live out its soul intention whether our minds are capable of understanding it or not.

On a sunny day, a candle makes little difference. But in the dark of night that same candle casts a mighty light.

So, thank you, Mr. Phelps for lending us your darkness to show us how brightly our candles can really shine. Rest peacefully."