+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Touched By An Angel

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Don't forget that the Laws of Physics exist BY THEMSELVES except when the God-Haters don't want them to -- you know, things appearing out of nothing then turning back into nothing. :yelcutelaughA:

I'm certain that you would just love to see some, or all of the laws of physics suspended in order for your religious agendas to be fulfilled.
    Sorry..wishing and hoping doesn't work in this expression of reality.
    Last edited by GHOST DOG; 03-26-2014 at 06:27 PM.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

What is all this shit about Angels? Have you heard this? 3 out of 4 people believe in Angels. Are you F*CKING STUPID? Has everybody lost their mind? You know what I think it is? I think it's a massive, collective, psychotic chemical flashback for all the drugs smoked, swallowed, shot, and obsorbed rectally by all Americans from 1960 to 1990. 30 years of street drugs will get you some ing Angels my friend!

What about Goblins, huh? Doesn't anybody believe in Goblins? You never hear about this.. Except on Halloween and then it's all negative shit. And what about Zombies? You never hear from Zombies! That's the trouble with Zombies, they're unreliable! I say if you're going to go for the Angel bullshit you might as well go for the Zombie package as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Carlin View Post
    What is all this shit about Angels? Have you heard this? 3 out of 4 people believe in Angels. Are you F*CKING STUPID? Has everybody lost their mind? You know what I think it is? I think it's a massive, collective, psychotic chemical flashback for all the drugs smoked, swallowed, shot, and obsorbed rectally by all Americans from 1960 to 1990. 30 years of street drugs will get you some ing Angels my friend!

What about Goblins, huh? Doesn't anybody believe in Goblins? You never hear about this.. Except on Halloween and then it's all negative shit. And what about Zombies? You never hear from Zombies! That's the trouble with Zombies, they're unreliable! I say if you're going to go for the Angel bullshit you might as well go for the Zombie package as well..
    OK............whats your POINT!? are ZOMBIES in existence OR not!? i mean if SOMEONE made a POPULAR TV show about THIS do you THINK they just MADE it UP!? or was it from OBSERVATIONS on a small scale of that DAILY INTRUDENCE into HUMANITY by THOSE of AUTHORITY that the MASSES will NEVER SEE due to the MEDIA UPHOLDING of the GOOD LIFE in some CAPITALISTIC PROFITABLE AGENDA!? god that was a MOUTHFUL if i DO say so myself!? : ing1: :crazy1: :judges:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    I'm certain that you would just love to see some, or all of the laws of physics suspended in order for your religious agendas to be fulfilled.
    Sorry..wishing and hoping doesn't work in this expression of reality.
    when you say THIS expression what exactly do you MEAN!? i mean as mean goes and mean means like JEANS mean anything unless they are SEEN as a MEANS to a MATTER of maters that are or seem NATURAL as if natural has any MEANS apart from any other POSSIBLE means as IF any OTHER possible MEAN(s) is UP for considerations when JEANS are SEEN primarily you might say if you were NOT so DISTRACTED!? as if tracts are RELATED to TRACTABLE in the SENSE of GRAVITATED SURETY!? who can LIVE life in such a STATE of GRAVITY without regard to CONSEQUENCES!? and WHY might be the NEXT question!? but NOT for THOSE so AFFLICTED we might ASSume!? did i MENTION i was driving along and went into a parkinglot and SAW/EXPERIENCED a DEEP pothole that RATTLED my VEHICLE and NERVES and when i tried to REPORT it was met with the CASUAL but CONCERNED response that we will CONTACT those RESPONSIBLE for this PARKING AREA and report it!? so i took some SHOPPING carts and JAMMED them in the HOLE(deep) and drove OFF feeling like a HERO!? : :bah: :spin2: :judges:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you