+ Reply to Thread

Sharecash is a Scam

Sharecash.org is a HUGE scam. Never waste your time and money :nervouss:
    You can earn at the most $150 with them and as soon as you'll cross that limit, either they'll stop showing surveys and offers on your website or will simply take away all your money. they are fuc*ing piece of cr*p, sh*t. Their staff replies after 10 days! The worst possible customer support.
    Last edited by Administrator; 03-11-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Re: sharecash Review - Scam, don't waste your time and money

Well I did a google search, and one person was complaining that sharecash charged his credit card and he has not even heard of them, so I guess that site also steals credit card information.

Re: Sharecash is a Scam

There was a time that I wanted to join them to earn from my downloads. Thanks for exposing it.

I think you just had a bad time with them bro. I've been using sharecash and they've paid out just fine. I've made over a thousand bucks with them btw so I feel like it's pretty safe. FYI though, there are better ppd affiliate programs like cleanfiles.

These are all the same things that people say about bubblews. Although I think everyone knows that bubblews is a scam but sharecash still has a decent reputation.

I never heard anything bad about this company, there is definitely money to be made. You just have to stop listening to false allegations on what others think. File a report to support let them know your issue, that you haven't received payment. In which that is a bummer that they are holding your payment like that.