+ Reply to Thread

The Truth About Noah Explained

Wow I took alot of crap going out on a limb for the Son of God movie review, so now I will give my Noah movie review. The truth about Noah explained too. I think you atheist maniacs will like my assessment of this Old Testament story over the New Testament story of Christ. You're welcome.

Ok about the Noah movie and biblical importance::sun_smiley:

Ok awesome Aussie, Russell Crowe stars in this biblical interpretation about Noah, and as most people know it Noah's Arc. Basically MAN has failed God. God smites the world and basically 'cleans' it by destroying the world with a massive flood. God pre-warns and advises Noah to build a massive Arc to house his family and two of every animal. Scientists and atheists will love this story because its impossible with the case of inbreeding. One could deduce that its impossible to repopulate the earth with one family and two of every animal. This is a fable, a story that is in the Old Testament that was passed through many campfire gatherings and repeated, changed, inflated, modified, exaggerated, etc. If you are a bible thumper, you believe every word. This 'story' was made to create God as an entity of FEAR. The story was created to show people to have FAITH. Everyone thought Noah was a nutcase, but he kept on doing God's will when it was insanity 'on paper'. The second part (flooding of the earth) was to keep all man in line to live good lives or God will smite you.

This whole thing probably never happened, but it's a 'story' a 'fable', a way for people to understand a way to live. Most couldn't read so these 'stories' were a way to teach people at that time period. You need to think in metaphors, ideology, ethics, and not literally. Part of Noah's arc could have been true, but if you love God, this story you focus solely on 'the moral' not the tainted details.

I will still see this movie tomorrow and give you my honest movie review. I love the trailer and it seems like it will be fun to see Russell in another powerful role.

Last edited by Sviat; 03-07-2014 at 08:58 AM.

Re: The Truth About Noah Explained

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Wow I took alot of crap going out on a limb for the Son of God movie review, so now I will give my Noah movie review. The truth about Noah explained too. I think you atheist maniacs will like my assessment of this Old Testament story over the New Testament story of Christ. You're welcome.

Ok about the Noah movie and biblical importance::sun_smiley:

Ok awesome Aussie, Russell Crowe stars in this biblical interpretation about Noah, and as most people know it Noah's Arc. Basically MAN has failed God. God smites the word and basically 'cleans' it by destroying the world with a massive flood. God then advises Noah to build a massive Arc to house his family and two of every animal. Scientists and atheists will love this story because its impossible with the case of inbreeding. One could deduce that its impossible to repopulate the earth with one family and two of every animal. This is a fable, a story that is in the Old Testament that was passed through many campfire gatherings and repeated, changed, inflated, modified, exaggerated, etc. If you are a bible thumper, you believe every word. This 'story' was made to create God as an entity of FEAR. The story was created to show people to have FAITH. Everyone thought Noah was a nutcase, but he kept on doing God's will when it was insanity 'on paper'. The second part (flooding of the earth) was to keep all man in line to live good lives or God will smite you.

This whole thing probably never happened, but it's a 'story' a 'fable', a way for people to understand a way to live. Most couldn't read so these 'stories' were a way to teach people at that time period. You need to think in metaphors, ideology, ethics, and not literally. Part of Noah's arc could have been true, but if you love God, this story you focus solely on 'the moral' not the tainted details.

I will still see this movie tomorrow and give you my honest movie review. I love the trailer and it seems like it will be fun to see Russell in another powerful role.

It should be in the same category as "Lord Of The Rings." That is, "Action and adventure Fantasy."
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

I will be bummed out if this one makes more money than Son of God.\
    But it probably will. I think Crowe has lost alot of his appeal....his last few movies, he fat and ugly....he lost alot of the female audience.

I think Crowe has lost alot of his appeal....his last few movies, he fat and ugly....he lost alot of the female audience.
    "Gladiator" and "Master and Commander: The Far Side Of The World" are two of my favorite movies with him.

"Noah" looks to be a good one, also.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Gladiator was incredible!

This guy has had too many Blooming Onions though: