+ Reply to Thread

I love my rescue cat !

I took the plunge and got sucked in hard and instantly fell in love with my rescue cat. Post your rescue cat pictures here at scam.com. Simply register, confirm the email, and post. Now when you do a new reply or new thread or new post (whatever you want to call it).......look below where it says "Manage Attachments" click it and attach your rescue cats or even your normal cat pictures and tell us here why you love them.

About 'Lloyd Catman':
    He's a rescue cat that was ignored and abused for almost 2 years. He had crazy fleas and ticks and skin rashes. He is technically a double rescue. A lady took him in and had him shaved, shots, medication for skin, she was a saint. Must have spent $200 on trying to help him out. Well this lady had an existing dog that literally wanted to eat poor Lloyd so my buddy lived in a basement in terror for a month. So I took in this cat last week and she gave me a cage, a post, toys, food, kitty litter. My nephews got to pick his first and last name. Lloyd is from a cartoon, and my younger nephew said he looks like Batman: (black and grey ...from the shaving), then a lightbulb went off in his head for the name Catman. So Lloyd Catman has gotten settled in and he was the best thing for our house. I truly love this little dude. Please share your stories here :liefde:

Meet Lloyd Catman:
    Last edited by Administrator; 03-06-2014 at 03:40 AM.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: I love my rescue cat !

I have two. One looks like yours. I named him Bob (as in bobcat). Bob just showed up on my property last winter. He was always limping and his eyes and nose always running. He coughs and sneezes a lot and it took a long time for him to outgrow his illness. He's also deaf (not sure why) so I always worried about him living outdoors. He still like to go out and lay in the sun , but he's an indoor cat now.

My other cat is a cat abandoned by a neighbor who just moved out and left him. :madgo: He immediately adopted me. I call him Prince Harry because he's a regal looking (and acting) cat. He has dignity and class. He's a Grey Maine Coon

Last edited by Administrator; 03-09-2014 at 08:13 PM.

I hate having things in common with you but respect your level of compassion. Cats are great. They sleep so much, then are funny when they play and climb, then want to snuggle. So independent, easy, aside from yacking at the litterbox (wow that's rough for me.) and MOST importantly for me, less annoying than dogs. I'm such a cat guy, it's silly. I grew up with soooo many dogs, and I feel I missed out with cats. So much easier and they seem smarter to me, but I guess there's 100 things that would contradict my theory. Lloyd is territorial, and very systematic with time schedules, which I like. I think I am getting another one so they can wrestle. I can see how they get stuck in trees for the firefighters. This buggar was on top of the fridge last night, couldn't believe it.

I make a fixed male. Better to get another fixed male or fixed female?

Thanks for sharing and I knew you had a heart :rain:

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

My grey cat is almost a dog. He follows me everywhere around the yard when I'm working. He runs in front of me when I walk thru the yard and climbs a tree in front of me. When I pass by, he jumps to the ground and runs past me to the next tree. I've never had a little buddy like him.

My cat is the feline Predator. Some flies are sneaking into the house now and I haven't had to use my fly swatter yet! He has a vertical jump like a NFL wide receiver. He can jump, and in mid air swat the fly, it's usually a 5 minute hunt. The fly usually gets hurt and then gets lower for the kill. Then Blake grossly eats the fly. He's good. I have yet to see a fly that lived on his watch.