+ Reply to Thread

Catch A Contractor Tv Show

There's a new tv show on Spike TV called, Catch a Contractor. The awesome Adam Corolla used to work in construction before he became a celebrity and he is the ultimate scam buster! He gives people that have been scammed a chance when they confront the contractors that ripped them off.
    I am actually contacting Spike TV into looking into a commercial for scam.com.
    This does look like a great TV show.

Aside from his overly nasally voice, he is funny at times.
    He kinda looks like George Clooney's down syndrome brother.
    Last edited by Administrator; 03-09-2014 at 07:48 AM.

Re: Catch A Contractor Tv Show

This Catch a Contractor TV show is the type of street justice show I can grip my hands onto! We need to take back what has been scammed to us.: I wish the show well!

I like the show.

There's one dynamic that sort of bugs me....

You have a contractor, doing shoddy work, that effs everything up, and they ask him to come back, to make it right?!

I wouldn't let the POS jerk anywhere near my home after he screwed me over the way some of these a-holes do?! NO WAY!!

Aside from that, great concept. I hope it gets popular...it certainly should!

Also, I've yet to see any of them take any of the other two options, (return the money, or a date in court),... I wonder if they do, will they take the cameras into the courtroom?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Great show. I love people taking control of bad situations. They really put those scammers on the spot. I hope this show stays on awhile.

I am gunna watch this show. I like this idea alot. I had to deal with so many punk contractors I swear I was gunna follow these MOFOS and ruin their lives little by little here and there randomly. They violated my trust, fast talked my girl, and ran up the bill. It still wasn't done right. I might contact these guys and we give them a whooping on the tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell No View Post
    I am gunna watch this show. I like this idea alot. I had to deal with so many punk contractors I swear I was gunna follow these MOFOS and ruin their lives little by little here and there randomly. They violated my trust, fast talked my girl, and ran up the bill. It still wasn't done right. I might contact these guys and we give them a whooping on the tv.
    Question, if they did use you for the show, would you want them to come back for more of their 'expertise'?

I'm not too sure I would.

Welcome to the forum.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I've never even heard of this show. I might have to give it a shot. I like Adam Corolla well enough and I always did think he was funny. I'll ask my husband if he's seen it, though I doubt he has. He might be interested in it too! Thanks!