+ Reply to Thread

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

GreenPeace Founder Admits He Scammed Establishment Libs Using this One Weird Trick

GreenPeace Founder Admits He Scammed Establishment Libs Using this One Weird Trick

He LIED!

It is a powerful convergence of interests among a very large number of elites, including: Politicians, who want to make it seem as though they're saving the world; environmentalists, who want to raise money and get control over very large issues like our entire energy policy; media, for sensationalism; universities and professors for grants. You can't hardly get a science grant these days without saying it has something to do with climate change. It is a kind of nasty combination of extreme political ideology and a religious cult all rolled into one.

Watch the Video Here:
    http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/02/28...-and-religious

Last edited by Administrator; 03-04-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Re: GreenPeace Founder Admits He Scammed Establishment Libs Using this One Weird Trick

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    He LIED!

i used to think greenpeace was a NICE organization WAY BACK but all the stories and stunts and like yoo say LYING that seems to be the ONLY way to get what you want in the required time frame of SATISFACTION to match your PROJECTED goals which seems to be some NIGHTMARISH scenario ANY group of concerned ACTIVISTS has suddenly found NECESSARY for FEELING ACCOMPLISHED (mission accomplished) the ol' ends justifies the means in ACTION!? KILLEM ALL and let god SORT EM OUT!? :bah: : :judges: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: GreenPeace Founder Admits He Scammed Establishment Libs Using this One Weird Trick

CNFS is a LIAR!? his TITLE IMPLIES that the PERSON mentioned is THE FOUNDER of greenpeace which is a LIE!? first of all it was NOT even called GP in the beginning!? and you know lying is meant for 1 thing....................getting what you WANT!? usually associated with MONEY somehow, and OK if have a GOOD/IMPORTANT cause!? so tell us CNSF.......is THAT why YOU LIE!? :rotz: : :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    CNFS is a LIAR!? his TITLE IMPLIES that the PERSON mentioned is THE FOUNDER of greenpeace which is a LIE!? first of all it was NOT even called GP in the beginning!? and you know lying is meant for 1 thing....................getting what you WANT!? usually associated with MONEY somehow, and OK if have a GOOD/IMPORTANT cause!? so tell us CNSF.......is THAT why YOU LIE!? :rotz: : :spin2: :

At least you had the sense to use question marks, indicating that you know you don't know what you're talking about. Learn to use Google (or Bing). It's not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    At least you had the sense to use question marks, indicating that you know you don't know what you're talking about. Learn to use Google (or Bing). It's not that hard.

i went to WIKI and here's what i found!? ............Because Patrick Moore was among the crew of the first protest voyage and the beginning of the journey is often referred as the birthday of Greenpeace, Moore also considers himself one of the founders. Greenpeace used to list Moore among "founders and first members" of but has later stated that while Moore was a significant early member, HE WAS NOT among the founders of Greenpeace in 1970............

and.........Patrick Moore has said that "the truth is that Greenpeace was always a work in progress, not something definitively founded like a country or a company. Therefore there are a few shades of gray about who might lay claim to being a founder of Greenpeace............

of course moore has LEFT GP in DISAGREEMENT so that may explain their reluctance to have him LISTED as a FOUNDER you might say!? the DEVILS in the DETAILS................YELLOWCAKE anybody!? :freak3: : :judges: :

I like the Pirate guy that was on Whale Wars on Netflix. I think it was Paul. They kicked him out because he was too extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I like the Pirate guy that was on Whale Wars on Netflix. I think it was Paul. They kicked him out because he was too extreme.
    life is DEEMED fair when MODERATION replaces SCARE!? like SMOG gives WAY to CLEAN AIR!? ............with the PROPER EPA OVERSIGHT we might/NEED assume!? (to GHOST BUSTERS THEME SONG) :judges: :cwm2: :spin2: :

Some people just see opportunity and cease them immediately without think about the consequences. I think the more people can believe in your ideas, the easily you can scam them and get a lot of money.