+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

MLM - The Four Year Career

It's no wonder why MLM gets such a bad reputation - the idea of financial freedom, and retiring rich with only a few year's work is being pimped continuously all throughout MLM. Just check out these books I've come across, "The Four Year Career," and "Retire Your Husband A Mom's Guide to Making Millions With Network Marketing."

http://www.amazon.com/The-Four-Year-...607E3TWK80YBSF

http://www.amazon.com/Retire-Your-Hu.../dp/B00CYQPDQY

"Beach Money" is another winner. The ad copy:

"BEACH MONEY shows you how to compress a 30-year career into 3 to 5 years, design your life around your free time instead of around your work schedule, and turn your yearly income into your monthly income!"

http://www.amazon.com/Beach-Money-Cr...AA9GMQ7HAV1E3F

I was going to show one24online's homepage, but I can't access it - the link goes to godaddy.com. It looks like this one joined a bunch of other failed MLM's. One24online advertised retiring rich in 24 months, an innovative new comp plan, blah blah.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

Re: MLM - The Four Year Career

Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
    It's no wonder why MLM gets such a bad reputation - the idea of financial freedom, and retiring rich with only a few year's work is being pimped continuously all throughout MLM. Just check out these books I've come across, "The Four Year Career," and "Retire Your Husband A Mom's Guide to Making Millions With Network Marketing."

http://www.amazon.com/The-Four-Year-...607E3TWK80YBSF

http://www.amazon.com/Retire-Your-Hu.../dp/B00CYQPDQY

"Beach Money" is another winner. The ad copy:

"BEACH MONEY shows you how to compress a 30-year career into 3 to 5 years, design your life around your free time instead of around your work schedule, and turn your yearly income into your monthly income!"

http://www.amazon.com/Beach-Money-Cr...AA9GMQ7HAV1E3F

I was going to show one24online's homepage, but I can't access it - the link goes to godaddy.com. It looks like this one joined a bunch of other failed MLM's. One24online advertised retiring rich in 24 months, an innovative new comp plan, blah blah.
    You should do a bit more research there are many who've built a full time career in less than 4 years, my upline for example.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    You should do a bit more research there are many who've built a full time career in less than 4 years, my upline for example.
    And for every single person who built their MLM into a full time career, there are thousands who failed.

Similar to lottery results.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    And for every single person who built their MLM into a full time career, there are thousands who failed.
    Of course there are, the one's who didn't learn the skills and apply them. Like you.

Similar to lottery results.
    Totally different to a lottery. A lottery doesn't require skills.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Of course there are, the one's who didn't learn the skills and apply them. Like you.
    So you finally admit that MLM success is a fraction of 1% of MLMers. Glad we finally got there.

That's a condemnation of MLM. MLM is not a game of chance but the results are similar to a lottery which requires no skills. Glad we finally got there.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    So you finally admit that MLM success is a fraction of 1% of MLMers. Glad we finally got there.

That's a condemnation of MLM. MLM is not a game of chance but the results are similar to a lottery which requires no skills. Glad we finally got there.
    Looks like we didn't get there, wrong on both counts. Never mind.

Looks like we didn't get there, wrong on both counts. Never mind.
    Jokey's still trying to get some traction on a forum...he should hang at realscum...nobody will bother him there.

He's "like-minded" enough for that place.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Jokey's still trying to get some traction on a forum...he should hang at realscum...nobody will bother him there.

Realscum would be great for him, everyone would agree with everything he posted.

Realscum would be great for him, everyone would agree with everything he posted.
    Yep, he'd be in a bliss-filled anti-MLM circle-jerk there...

Honestly, I think he'd tire of it quickly. He's a glutton for punishment, not praise.

I'll bet that's why he left MLM, he was starting to get praise from his downline. Can't have that...he's been a baaaaad boy....he must be punished...:crazy1:

Just a theory....
    Last edited by ohein56; 02-28-2014 at 02:38 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

...he was starting to get praise from his downline.

Just a theory....
    I love "edify the upline." In some recent posts, Chris has been dutifully generous with praise for his upline, which I found fascinating.

If you were my upline I'd speak of you in hushed tones and say, "Mr. ___ ___," using your first and last name! i.e. "Mr. Matt Rasmussen"

:rain:
    Last edited by Richard 3; 02-28-2014 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Loyalty to my readers and fealty to scam dot com

Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    I love "edify the upline." In some recent posts, Chris has been dutifully generous with praise for his upline, which I found fascinating.

If you were my upline I'd speak of you in hushed tones and say, "Mr. ___ ___," using your first and last name! i.e. "Mr. Matt Rasmussen"

:rain:

I love my upline and my downline love me.

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

I love my upline and my downline love me.
    Which ones?

Does your "upline" follow you around from MLM to MLM.....or does your "upline" encourage you to follow them to the next MLM biz op?

How many downlines do you have?

Are there any of your former L'Arome downliners still funneling MLM money up to you?
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

WOW... get a life!

I seriously doubt ANYBODY who posts here is looking for some sort of traction.

You need to find another hobby for sure!
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    Which ones?

Does your "upline" follow you around from MLM to MLM.....or does your "upline" encourage you to follow them to the next MLM biz op?

How many downlines do you have?

Are there any of your former L'Arome downliners still funneling MLM money up to you?
    Thats for me to know and for you to guess.
    Good luck!

Is it possible for those in the downlines of said millionaire to achieve the same results by "doing what is necessary." ?

Realistically, no....
    __________________________________________________ ____
    MLMer admits it is ok to break family bonds and tear at its fabric in order to pursue "success." [Is this what you want from your business?]

CoolGrey: [Son concerned with is parents choice to join Amway] After one last heated argument with my mom, I have been kicked out for "being too negative" and "bringing so much negativity home" (just got home from college)

ChrisDoyle: I have to be honest I'm with your parents on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by kegger430 View Post
    Is it possible for those in the downlines of said millionaire to achieve the same results by "doing what is necessary." ?

Realistically, no....
    Yes, of course it is and many times people downline have gone on to earn more than their upline. Is happened in my upline.