+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Jesus would have a gun if he was here today

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Its not my bible. That's a storybook with an agenda. God is in your heart, Man has ruined God's intention with organized religion.
    Couldn't agree more! So much so that I wrote a book about it: www.manhasruinedgod.com

How do you separate god from religion? Praising any God is THE definition of religion, isn't it?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

i was reading this old thread cuz someone revived it and i noticed the remark about feeling gods presence when you do good!? it made me think of the line in the lords prayer..forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us....anyone want to take a shot at an everyday EXAMPLE!? how does someone trespass against me!? is it like walking onto MY LAND without permission!? a GUN PUNISHABLE offense!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ...how does someone trespass against me!? is it like walking onto MY LAND without permission!? a GUN PUNISHABLE offense!?
    tres'-pas:

To pass over, to go beyond one's right in place or act; to injure another; to do that which annoys or inconveniences another; any violation of law, civil or moral; it may relate to a person, a community, or the state, or to offenses against God. The Hebrew 'asham ("sin"), is used very frequently in the Old Testament when the trespass is a violation of law of which God is the author

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Very much so...and if you don't fall in line, pronto, he'll use it, and you'll feel the pain & torment for thousands of years, he's just that kind of guy.

Keep in mind, he does all of this cause he loves us.

Except for people like you, who rejects him.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    tres'-pas:

To pass over, to go beyond one's right in place or act; to injure another; to do that which annoys or inconveniences another; any violation of law, civil or moral; it may relate to a person, a community, or the state, or to offenses against God. The Hebrew 'asham ("sin"), is used very frequently in the Old Testament when the trespass is a violation of law of which God is the author
    so carl, you seem to start a lot of topics ABOUT trespasses!? but i dont detect any FORGIVENESS in them!? so heres my requested
    "for instance" and it seems to apply more to 1's own family members.......crash bang dropped THREW a glass and shatterd/spilled the milk! oh dear did you hurt yourself....now be careful and let me help you clean it up!? NOT......how could you do such a thing you SCUM now pick it up or god will condemn you to hell!?.........
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you