+ Reply to Thread

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

NFL to Penalize Players for Saying Redneck

The only problem is, only blacks use the word "redneck". And they are PISSED that they will be punished for saying redneck! funny that nigger is translated beep and redneck is translated redneck. Libs are watching out for their children.

The NFL competition committee is expected to approve a rule at the league meetings in March that would penalize players who use the N-word on the field, according to a Saturday report from the Associated Press.

The Fritz Pollard Alliance, which monitors diversity in the NFL, told the media that it expects the rule change to levy a 15-yard penalty for players overheard using the word on the field.
    Baltimore Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome also mentioned the rule change at his Saturday press conference in Indianapolis at the Combine. http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/2...d-on-the-field
    Isn't it just like liberal whites to know what's best for blacks?

Rules Are for Thee, and Not for Me

That's the attitude of blacks in America. Whites don't understand the word, and cannot know how to use it. Blacks own the word, and you (whites) don't have permission to use it -- or to deny us (blacks) the right to use it.

Re: NFL to Penalize Players for Saying Redneck

HEY........MR..............OFFENDED dont FERGIT ta MENTION the NFL dont PAY TAXES!? yah they RUN a BILLIONS a YR PROFIT scheme and DONT pay a CENT!? and REPUBS are FINE wit DAT!? dont touch my PEPE you ANTI USA COMMY!? taxes is STUPID!? what's MINE is MINE you FREELOADERS!? DARWIN is KING!? OK that was FUN in a HOLLYWOOD/NY minute!? now lets talk SPORTS!? what WAY to SUBVERT WAR/DEATH, REALLY CLEVER for the MASSES beats the OL' ROMAN ARENA HUH!? call it a LEFTover CONSIDERATION in the ever PRESENT progressive CHASE for CIVILITY according to the WILL of the MASSES!? SANS the ECONOMIC/CAPITALIST PRESSURE you MIGHT say depending on YOUR own AFFILIATION directly OR indirectly!? like HEY i'm a NICE guy and GOOD american and my FORTUNE is the BUSINESS of my BROKER,......NOT mine........WHEEEEE all the way HOME sweet home!? ADMIT it you and HITLER/DARWIN are 2 of a KIND if we EXAMINE your RETORIC closely!? so dont TRY your SUBTLE LOOK OVER THERE crap on US..............OK!?:liefde: :rotz: :
    Last edited by lexx; 02-24-2014 at 09:57 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    The only problem is, only blacks use the word "redneck". And they are PISSED that they will be punished for saying redneck! funny that beep is translated beep and redneck is translated redneck. Libs are watching out for their children.

That's the attitude of blacks in America. Whites don't understand the word, and cannot know how to use it. Blacks own the word, and you (whites) don't have permission to use it -- or to deny us (blacks) the right to use it.

and AGAIN oh HAHA there is a LAW says you GOTTA Get OFF the ICE in MI by BLAH BLAH EVEN if the TEMPS are COLD enough to GUARANTEE solid ICE!? and YOU claim let the STATES decide!?...........BWAHAHAHA.......you got your RIGHTEOUS PETARD smoked AGAIN!? tell that GIRLY man SCHNEIDER to REPEAL IT!? SSHHHHHHH :liefde: : :crazy1::judges:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    The only problem is, only blacks use the word "redneck". And they are PISSED that they will be punished for saying redneck! funny that beep is translated beep and redneck is translated redneck. Libs are watching out for their children.

on ANOTHER NOTE what if we ask what PENALize is all a BOUT like as in a PENIS contest whether STRICTLY seen/heard/APPRECIATED for SIZE or CONTENT or HERITAGE is UP for GRABS as GRABS and FREE choice is EXPONENTIALLY or ACTUALLY appreciated SANS the INTELLECTUAL PRESCRIPTIONS of whatever SOURCE!? OK.....I think that was OVER my HEAD or UNDER my PANTS if i WEAR any around here!? SHOOT is that ALL that MATTERS in FACT as the POUNDING out of OH GOD resonates in the secret ROOMS of the PRIVACIES celebrated in FREEDOMS RING AND descending hopefully into the REALM of PROMISSORY AKA FIDUCIARY notes of PHYSICAL reward/CONSEQUENCE/conscience!? oh shit as it may apply to OH god in the LATTER yrs i say i SPELLED all THAT right and it FEELS GOOD as it SHOULD for the moment any way i sure WISH things like THAT would LAST thru and THRU!? :liefde: :rotz: :spin2:

I kinda agree with my retarded Nemesis again (I hate admitting it). A word is a word. How can a nation preach Freedom of Speech, then censor people?!

Words are words. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

I am against ANTI-ANTI-BULLYING and the pussification of this generation of children too.