View Poll Results: Does God know what lust feels like?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Yes

4 66.67%
  • No

2 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does God know what lust feels like?

Simple question. Does God know what lust feels like?

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Re: Does God know what lust feels like?

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Simple question. Does God know what lust feels like?
    Well, he did shag the mother of Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Well, he did shag the mother of Jesus.
    Was she the first to yell out "Oh God"?

He invented it. Its a human emotion that leads to bad temptations. He's 'above' it .

Reminds me of this:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/60sec.../ccwkpoopy.mp3

Word to the wise.....swallow your milk before listening. :spin2:

Breastfeeding is a sin?

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/audio...astfeeding.mp3

:yelcutelaughA:

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Reminds me of this:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/60sec.../ccwkpoopy.mp3

Word to the wise.....swallow your milk before listening. :spin2:
    OMG. You weren't kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    He invented it. Its a human emotion that leads to bad temptations. He's 'above' it .
    If he knows what it feels like he's is not above it. if he doesn't know what it feels like he's no all knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Yeah......he sure is.........

Num 32:13-And the LORD'S anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, that had done evil in the sight of the LORD, was consumed.

Num 25:4-And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

Jer 17:4-And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    Yeah......he sure is.........

Num 32:13-And the LORD'S anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, that had done evil in the sight of the LORD, was consumed.

Num 25:4-And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

Jer 17:4-And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Ever wonder why a being that knows everything that is ever going to happen would get mad when something does?

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Ever wonder why a being that knows everything that is ever going to happen would get mad when something does?
    Have you ever wondered why most of the folks that get their stuff proved wrong never come back to try to address the replies that proved them wrong?
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Have you ever wondered why most of the folks that get their stuff proved wrong never come back to try to address the replies that proved them wrong?

To consider that one is wrong in such matters is to consider one's faith invalid.

That's pretty hard for the faithful to do....

Impossible, God is not human. Oh, I know, you say, well, God created humans, so naturally he knows. No, that is not exactly the way it is. God created species, but humans evolved from a situation gone bad. After the fall of paradise, humans became the dominant species on earth. Lustful and prideful, humans became masters of the world.

I doubt the accuracy of the Bible for depicting God. He may not be like that.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-21-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    To consider that one is wrong in such matters is to consider one's faith invalid.

That's pretty hard for the faithful to do....
    They must understand that I'm not making them wrong, I'm only addressing the premise that they argue for as wrong, giving my assessments.

I only ask these folks to come back with reasons for their beliefs, or reasoning which would place my proofs into question.

By their not returning, I must assume that most of them have no solid reasoning behind their beliefs or never sought a sound, reliable basis for them, only retaining them for the false sense of security they might claim believing in them.

They must understand that I'm not making them wrong, I'm only addressing the premise that they argue for as wrong, giving my assessments.

I only ask these folks to come back with reasons for their beliefs, or reasoning which would place my proofs into question.

By their not returning, I must assume that most of them have no solid reasoning behind their beliefs or never sought a sound, reliable basis for them, only retaining them for the false sense of security they might claim believing in them.
    i had the thought that while the walking on water COULDA bin a simple shortest distance between 2 points in an emergency what about the MOVE A MOUNTAIN remark!? i am JUST surprised no 1 piped up and said...........SHOW ME!? : :crazy1: :spin2::judges:
    Last edited by lexx; 02-23-2014 at 10:58 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

16. 02-23-2014, 10:57 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Impossible, God is not human. Oh, I know, you say, well, God created humans, so naturally he knows. No, that is not exactly the way it is. God created species, but humans evolved from a situation gone bad. After the fall of paradise, humans became the dominant species on earth. Lustful and prideful, humans became masters of the world.

I doubt the accuracy of the Bible for depicting God. He may not be like that.
    If he doesn't know what lust feels like he is not all knowing. Simple logic.