+ Reply to Thread

how to get relief from my back pain?

i want to get relief from back pain please suggest me some tips how i can do it?

Re: how to get relief from my back pain?

I am a hot tub man. Glass of scotch , hot tub, all year round. Then in the winter I lay in the snow. Hot then the icy snow. Hot then snow once more.

Stay away from pills....its a one way street to diaster ing1:

Go to a farm supply store... go to the equine (horse) care section... buy yourself some liniment... specifically something for a horse's knees or arthritis. It is the same stuff that is sold over-the-counter for people... only MUCH, MUCH stronger. The most versatile is Absorbine (and this ain't the Absorbine Jr. crap sold for people... same stuff only better). Depending on where on your back you wish it applied you may need someone to apply it for you.

I've done the horse ligament thing. It numbs the hell out of anything, don't get that on your crap on your hands......everything you touch (eyes, face, going pee)....you are in serious danger. Trust me, the pain train will hit you.

I'm a big hot tub guy. But alot of back pain is from a big belly. Your front is off balance compared to the back.

You'd be AMAZED at what a 1 hr a day simple walk would do:walksmil: for your whole body, especially your belly and back. That's my #1 advice. Hope you feel better